• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Greetings from Holland!

dutchie

Hello everyone!

My name is Marijke, I am a 48 year old Dutch woman and I'll have GBP-surgery at Febr.24th. As you may understand, English is not my native language and I apologize for mistakes I'll make in English.

I am also a member of the Dutch WLS-board but I want to learn as much as possible. Your experiences, but also recipes, good advice etcetera.

I try to be online as much as possible, but real life is also very busy for me, I am a single mom of 2 teenboys, and I can't guarantee much writing everyday, but I try to give a sign of live as much as possible.

welcome Marijke, welcome to the site, and good luck with your op :) xxx

Hello and good luck with your op :) there is a posting room for recipes :) and anything at all you need to ask just do xx

Thanks for the sweet and QUICK :) welcome! ;-)

Hi Dutchie!Welcome on board,we are always here for help and support.Hope to have some nice recipies off you too!Maz x

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will get helps, advise and any support you need here.

Good luck with your operation :)

Hiya and welcome, hope we can be of some help to you x

Welcome Marijke, i hope we can help you along your journey xxx

Hi Marijke,
Welcome. Wishing you good luck for your op. Where are you going to have your op? Each hosptial generally gives you an idea of what you can have at different stages after the operation and if you look on some of the different hospital websites you can get some good info on food options.

What is the weather like in Holland at the moment?
Wishing you every success.

Welcome Marijke x nice to hear from you in beautiful Holland xx
Hope to be getting to know you much better xx

Welcome hun good luck on ur journey x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back