• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pls help I'm confused

Hi Joe look at the Walsall Massive thread JayHobbs is from Cosley Mecca lives in the Tipton area and Ryan lives near Dudley and I'm not too far away either. We do meet for coffee (usually at Tesco Dudley) every so often.
You said that you had been accepted for surgery at one point. Check with your GP to see if you still have funding.

Last edited:
you're welcome Joe x take care hope to see some good news soon :)

i was going to suggest the walsall massive thread but i'm in morecambe so don't know the area down there :) it sounds as though you will be able to go to meetings and you will learn such a lot from there x

Welcome joe n good luck on ur journey x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good evening to all...pls help....has anyone had the sleep apnea test done is it easy,how do u get the test hospital doctors etc....how accurate is it? Thanks. Joe x

Big joe said:
Good evening to all...pls help....has anyone had the sleep apnea test done is it easy,how do u get the test hospital doctors etc....how accurate is it? Thanks. Joe x

I did mine 2 weeks ago they give you a tiny machine that straps to your wrist and clips on your index finger and you sleep with it on, its usually done at home I haven't got my results yet but they would send you the results or ring you if its urgent, its so easy hun don't worry about it! :) Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Tonibones10 said:
I did mine 2 weeks ago they give you a tiny machine that straps to your wrist and clips on your index finger and you sleep with it on, its usually done at home I haven't got my results yet but they would send you the results or ring you if its urgent, its so easy hun don't worry about it! :) Xx

Hi there. Thanks very much love....will do it when they call me.thanks take care. Joe x

Your very welcome sweetheart ... when do you have it do you know? Xx

Tonibones10 said:
Your very welcome sweetheart ... when do you have it do you know? Xx

I went to doctors today and answered about 8 questions....then doctor said he will pass it on,so wasn't sure of the process.... Thanks. xx

Ah I see, well its very accurate and there's no need to worry about it, its just that red light thing thIng that checks oxygen levels .... take care :) Xx

Tonibones10 said:
Ah I see, well its very accurate and there's no need to worry about it, its just that red light thing thIng that checks oxygen levels .... take care :) Xx

Thanks love....I thought ur results would of come back by now....it takes some time doesn't it ?

I guess there's nothing wrong or I would know? Or I hope so Haha, I don't really know how to get my results I might just ring my docs I'm sure they will have a copy Xx

Tonibones10 said:
I guess there's nothing wrong or I would know? Or I hope so Haha, I don't really know how to get my results I might just ring my docs I'm sure they will have a copy Xx

Yeah I would do that...take care babe..and thanks alot. xx

Dear purplekyle22 /my bmi is 63.3 weight 207.1
i am in forresterhill - aberdeen; ward 31 room 107 and getting my gastric sleeve tommorow!!!
Please do not give up i have been turned down twice.
My surgon is mr, duff bruce; anest; prof grahame
get you gp to pull his bloo*y finger out and write/phone/email/text the "gate keeper" every week until they are that scunnered you will get through. Please contact me if you want i,ll be in here for the next 2 - 3 weeks at least (red flagg high risk dvt) however you have to pass all the different scans and test they put you through. I,m a non smoker, non drinker and all my tests were aok. Have faith darling and pplleeaassee never give up the fight, we are all on this journey together. Love and best wishes uncle d xxxxxcccccccxx

GET ON THAT PHONE GIRL AND DEMAND THEY HELP YOU :rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2:

what a lovely suppotive thread Uncle D xx good luck with your op and have a speedy and healthy recovery :)

Back