• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Guess whose ended up in Majors of A+E

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
I have had small compression type pain on my rib cage in my chest, but tonight it got a bit worse.

So as I am away in Exeter, I thought I would get a second opinion.

Well after having 2 ECG's, stay and bloods taken, they say I am as fit as a fiddle.

However, they wanted to know all about WLS, so we spent ages going through pics and the diets involved lol

They just put my pain down to bruising.

But the staff at Exeter hospital were all top class.:)

Thank goodness you are okay. But I dont blame you getting it checked out. Now into bed with you and get some rest. Nite nite. xx

Better to be safe than sorry, take care of yourself :) x

Good job making sure, at least now you know! Hope you feel better soon :)

Nice one mate.Always best to get things checked out.
Hope you're okay now

Take care

Andy

Hope your feeling better this morning Gary, you will do anything to see those nurses wont you xxxxx

Pleased all ok Gary, that was a bit scary though!
Your a star wherever you go!! lol
:winner:

You been practising your Zumba moves, Gary? ... Just knew that woman would put you in hospital, lol :eek::eek::eek: Get well soon, sweetpea xxx :D:D

BEXS99 said:
Hope your feeling better this morning Gary, you will do anything to see those nurses wont you xxxxx

I have to say my nurse did have a good bedside manner :)

And i was intrigued when she walked past and winked at me, or was it that she was just getting tired, guess i will never know lol

Look at all the sympathy you are getting when really its just you being bored when you are away and seeking out those poor innocent new nurses (a nurse in every town??) - got your number PG!!!!!

831phil said:
Look at all the sympathy you are getting when really its just you being bored when you are away and seeking out those poor innocent new nurses (a nurse in every town??) - got your number PG!!!!!

Damm you have sussed me out.haha

I hope you have my number or who is it that texts me when your name comes up lol

I have to say my nurse did have a good bedside manner :)

And i was intrigued when she walked past and winked at me, or was it that she was just getting tired, guess i will never know lol

I have a friend who is a nurse at Exeter. She has suffered a long time with a nervous tic...

Glad it was nothing serious Gary.

Oh that's defo me Gary - where would I be without my text buddy xx

Back