• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wow what a journey....

How did you get on with the comparison list?

Right I did my list and 'Ive talked it through with both hubby and my eldest (he is 20 yrs). Both understand now how hard its been for me to take on the decision to have the Bypass as it is the best option for me in the long run. Just got to ensure I keep up daily vitamins and minerals etc and B12 injections etc xx The list for me looks very similar as well but ultimately the surgeon will go for the bypass but if he cant then the sleeve will be my second choice. It really helped doing the list to reaffirm my decision and put to be niggles. Gonna put list in my file so I can always look at them again if needed xxx

Right I did my list and 'Ive talked it through with both hubby and my eldest (he is 20 yrs). Both understand now how hard its been for me to take on the decision to have the Bypass as it is the best option for me in the long run. Just got to ensure I keep up daily vitamins and minerals etc and B12 injections etc xx The list for me looks very similar as well but ultimately the surgeon will go for the bypass but if he cant then the sleeve will be my second choice. It really helped doing the list to reaffirm my decision and put to be niggles. Gonna put list in my file so I can always look at them again if needed xxx
Onwards and upwards now Angeline. :)

Right head switched to packing list now ....
PJ's, gown, spare underwear, towel, wash kit, v pillow, book/ipad, sport/sleep bra, bobble and brush for hair, slippers, paperwork,

Anything else??????

its only one night but ya never know !!!

They most certainly are! mine were a godsend.

Not long now! xx
I keep getting butterflies and then they go away then I think about it and off they go again lol xx

Take some lip balm. Mine got very dry especially as I had to wait quite a while before I could try a small drink and I struggled to get any fluid orally for a while. Good luck!

Take some lip balm. Mine got very dry especially as I had to wait quite a while before I could try a small drink and I struggled to get any fluid orally for a while. Good luck!
Good thinking Feebee especially as they are little dry with weather changes anyway at the moment xxx Anything else girls? So list so far:

PJ's
Gown
Slippers
Towel/wash kit
Book/tablet
headphones
Lip Balm
Brush/Hair stuff

Just a thought did you take your own vitamins for post op or did hospital give you them and then used yours when you got home?

Good thinking Feebee especially as they are little dry with weather changes anyway at the moment xxx Anything else girls? So list so far:

PJ's
Gown
Slippers
Towel/wash kit
Book/tablet
headphones
Lip Balm
Brush/Hair stuff

Just a thought did you take your own vitamins for post op or did hospital give you them and then used yours when you got home?
Not vits in hospital but I was sent home with them. They need to liquid/dispersible for four weeks,as with any other meds you take.

Ive not been on here for a while as been very busy xxx My hospital introduced monthly group meetings with other WLS people and its been great catching up, asking questions and meeting new friends that only they know what your going through....been a blessing xxxx

weight is slowly coming off now so trickle by trickle its still coming off xxxx

How are the guys/girls doing from this years surgeries doing I wonder?

Ive not been on here for a while as been very busy xxx My hospital introduced monthly group meetings with other WLS people and its been great catching up, asking questions and meeting new friends that only they know what your going through....been a blessing xxxx

weight is slowly coming off now so trickle by trickle its still coming off xxxx

How are the guys/girls doing from this years surgeries doing I wonder?
Lovely to hear from you.. I just got sleeved on Tuesday so all new to me now.. How have you found it. Would love to hear more about your journey x

Lovely to hear from you.. I just got sleeved on Tuesday so all new to me now.. How have you found it. Would love to hear more about your journey x
Oh wow your really new to it all then lol xxx How are you feeling lovely? Bit battered and bruised or coping well? xx

Journey has had its ups and down but going ok for now. I still have pain in tummy when I eat sometimes and I forget to chew loads when Im in a rush and pay for it !!! lol xxx all in all its going well xxxx
Ask away about anything xxx

Oh wow your really new to it all then lol xxx How are you feeling lovely? Bit battered and bruised or coping well? xx

Journey has had its ups and down but going ok for now. I still have pain in tummy when I eat sometimes and I forget to chew loads when Im in a rush and pay for it !!! lol xxx all in all its going well xxxx
Ask away about anything xxx
So lovely to hear from you...I get that pain even now when I rush. You are doing amazingly well

Lynn x

Back