• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

guilt

mandyl

as it seems im taking over the forum i thought id keep on going ,lol
you guys are my best support and are keeping me going which i thankyou all from the bottom of my heart.:)
thing is i just dont know if to laugh or cry:confused: thing is i feel so so guilty about wanted my op soon when some people are so desperate and down too,i also feel guilty about putting pressure on mr slater to get him to try and get me in last week.
im also worrying so much that he will say ill just have to wait on wednesday when christine speaks to him.
according to some im not even on the active waiting list and it hurts:cry:
sorry to go on how depressing.xx

Everyone wants their op straight away!! who wants to wait, I wouldn't, we are only human and its only natural to feel like this. Keep harping at Mr Slater til he gets so p*ssed of with you he puts you at the top of his list lol Try not to get too down about it (I know thats easy for me to say) and hopefully you hear some good news soon

Kate x

Once when my little boy was little (he's 22 now lol) he had a little trike he used to trundle along behind me on. It squeaked like mad. One day as we tootled down the road with him behind me as usual an old man asked me if i wanted him to put some oil on the chain so it wouldn't squeak anymore? "No" i told him, while i can hear him squeaking i know his behind me....

You need to be my little boy on his squeaky trike, cos once you oil up no buggar will hear ya girl.... Good luck with the sexy looking dude xx

Once when my little boy was little (he's 22 now lol) he had a little trike he used to trundle along behind me on. It squeaked like mad. One day as we tootled down the road with him behind me as usual an old man asked me if i wanted him to put some oil on the chain so it wouldn't squeak anymore? "No" i told him, while i can hear him squeaking i know his behind me....

You need to be my little boy on his squeaky trike, cos once you oil up no buggar will hear ya girl.... Good luck with the sexy looking dude xx
thanks darling that was just what i needed. i will not give up! squeak squeak. xx

it's perfectly natural hun. We all feel/felt the same i'm sure, I know I did. I also think that your wonderfully handsome surgeon is very used to impatient patients. xx

it's perfectly natural hun. We all feel/felt the same i'm sure, I know I did. I also think that your wonderfully handsome surgeon is very used to impatient patients. xx
ooh thanks hun made me feel better xx

Back