• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gutted.com

nikki f

Really feeling down after such good progress with my hospital. I had my pre op assessment last week and was told to phone up for an op date. When I called today I was told " I'm gonna tell you now the wait is 5-6 even I'd you've had your pre op"
I'm really gutted i thought that having had my pre op assessment I wouldn't have that long a wait left but my bubble had been burst.
I'm not sure how much waiting and hoping I can take before I drive myself mad!!!

it will happen ,enjoy the wait ,trust me that time will pass in the blink of an eye and then ull maybe wish u had more time .use the time to prepare mentally and physically for what u r about to do .have a clearout etc xxxx

Ohhhh Nikki that's C&W isn't it? It will fly by but I can understand your disappointment. Who is your surgeon? I'm only at dietician and psych stage (in jan) and was hoping I'd be done by summer, I guess not :0(.
Gives you time to adjust x

Back