• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gym and swimming

teen

post op loser
I have been the gym and swimming this afternoon. I have a programme at the gym at the mo its tread mill and then excersizes for arms and legs. Then I thought I would try a bit of swimming, should have done one or the other not both lol. I could feel it pulling on my tummy while I was swimming so only did 13 lenghts lol

Well done you, I am going to start swimming from April...I have lost enough weight not to feel so paranoid about my body now...;)

Swimming is great all round excersie teen, do not overdo it your body should tell you when its had enough

Thats great stuff, it will soon feel a lot easier the more times you go, I also went to the gym and swimming today, I go twice a week now Mon-Wed, usually spend an hour in the gym and an hour in the pool, and I am feeling a lot better for it now.

Brilliant Teen. Well done hun. Im sure it will really help with the toning as the weight continues to drop off. xx

Back