• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

haaaaaaaa how hilarious is gillian

cherry

i cannot stop laughing xx

I had a good belly laugh too... would have been difficult to have done that last one with spiders floating in your face... I didn't fancy the baby crocs either... come to think of it... neither did I fancy those huge things like lobsters... haha... I'm ok in the middle of you all on the front row... you wouldn't catch me in the Jungle for any amount of publicity! haha xxx

I cant stand her lol.....I just want to slap her face!! She does my head in pretending to faint! It just proves it cos when he told her to stand up and wouldnt let her "faint" she started smiling grrrrrrr...I wish people would stop voting for her as she wont do any better. Id rather watch someone whos a bit scared but has a good go, like Stacy :D Dom would be good too he screamed like a girl the other night lol and Bev stop hogging the slanket! :D XX

must admit she has me in stitches xxxx

Haha Jac... now I need to hog the slanket.. I'm the oldest...

Now I think Gillian is enjoying it quietly... Stacey had me laughing when she was on that bus on the cliff... she took it all in good part and it was a great exit lifting her out in that way... I couldn't have done that either... it's funny really because I'm the biggest whimp with spiders, but if I were in front of the camera, I'd really try hard to be brave... hahahahaha... don't know if I'd manage it though! xxx

Im sure you would your a tough old bird like me Bev, Id practise mind over matter for months before I went lol XX

Detest the woman!If thats what healthy eating does for you I would rather chew the fatty end of a pork chop dipped in salt and chocolate than look like her.My hubby said she must be about 65!Fifty bloody one,four years younger than me.Read about her 'phd'got from a postal university in the states.Give me Alison anytime,lush hair,sparkling eyes,glowing skin and fab teeth!

No way is she 54!! :eek: OMG, I agree entirely Id rather not look like her at any age but she looks at least 10 yrs older than that! XX

OMG thats even worse! Shes 3 years older than me........God help me if I look like her Im wearing a bag on my head!! XX

I really can't abide the woman!! She thrives on the attention & is as fake as her 'doctor' qualification!!!

I hope she is as terrified & humiliated as she makes out as I'm a firm believer in karma! This is payback for every overweight person she has degraded & humiliated on t.v. for peoples entertainment!!!

How she she be scared of dirt, cobwebs etc when she picks thru other peoples turds on t.v.?!

Sorry for the rant but I wanna kick my t.v. in when she comes on!!! I loathe weak attention seeking women, they give us a bad name!!

Yeaahhhh!!! You tell em Jacci, I agree I cant stand the bint! She is fake fake fake.....and I used to want to punch er when she went on a fat people as if she was so much better than them!! arrggghhhhhhhhhhh she makes me scream! XX

ha ha ha im with all of you, and bev, your only just the oldest, im only a year or so behind you, so move up and let me snuggle in there with you. if gillian is supposed to hve a healthy diet, why does she have such bad skin, and eyes that could carry your holdiay stuff for you. surely tey are both signs of a bad diet, im a year older than her, and my skin is in better condition, and although my eyes do seem a bit more wrinkly now ive lost weight, theyre nothing like hers, i cant believe shes younger than me. i cant see anyone e ver taking her seriously again now, i think if anything, her behaviour has lost her, her street cred, the stupid wimp.

I'm just so pleased I'm not in that situation and wouldn't be for love nor money or of course publicity.

It's not a healthy situation to be in... I'd get 'cabin fever' for sure...

I'm still working out the rules... how do we know who will go out on Wednesday... is it just one person per week... ?

I know you can leave if you wish, but are the contestants voted out?

Love and hugs xxx

:8855:

So let me think this through. I guess you all don't like Gillian very much, yeah? LOL

I can't stand her either. I would seriously have a go at her when she came back with no dinners time and again. In fact I'd eat her if I didn't think she'd be tough as old shoe leather. Her face looks like old shoe leather anyway :D

Oh Dear... I hope you girls won't be throwing anything at the telly tonight... she's winding everyone up... some one is going to blow big style ... but no matter what... it's put Gillian's career (which was a load of poo) on the map!

So maybe she is smarter than we all think & she can certainly act... she could be in line for an Oscar for those 'fainting' scenes... hahaha... xxx

Id say shes got a touch of the Joan Crawfords about her for sure!
The public vote the celebrities out Bev, usually the voting starts after a week or so and then one a day is voted off. At this time the celebs decide whos doing the trials as the public are voting for evictions :D XX

ooooo is it an eatin trial again tonight? xx

Back