• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Think i've just tortured my daughter!

seawaves

I feel terrible but i can't stop laughing, i've just got my 13 yr old to take some underwear shots of me, that was ok the problem she has is that i don't have a camera so done them on my phone (i will upload them at some point) she is now very stressed that i will lose my phone & one of her friends will find it...............:eek:

Oh i would torment her, i wouldnt be able to resist~!

ooo i know i know!!! say your gonna get 'gokked' and ten feet posters of your pics are doning the side of her school bus or her school!!! mwhahahhahahahhahhaha xxx

lol...i see it as a good bribery tool!!!!
get her to do tidy her room or else you will text it to her friends lol.

Hahahaha Em.... I wish I could be so brave!

Much love xxx

They do recover from the underwear shots!!

It does take time - and offering to put them on Facebook ensures all their chores get done!!

Good for their souls!!!

My underwear shots - no good looking for them - though they do exist - they'd never
a) fit on the screen ;)
b) get past the moderators ;)

and are not for general consumption - have got better as I got smaller lol

Angela xx

Oh Seawaves, don't worry! It's when you hint to your almost teenage daughter you and stepdaddy are going to bed early, nudge nudge wink wink

Quote '' eww you pair are gross''...... lol x

Allie there is a fight between Hello Mag & OK £30grand is what we're upto at the moment!!
I tell you all something i haven't laughed so much in ages as i did at your replies!!

Back