• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

haaaaaaaa how hilarious is gillian

Thanks Jac... are they only in there for 3 weeks? xxx

I really can't abide the woman!! She thrives on the attention & is as fake as her 'doctor' qualification!!!

I hope she is as terrified & humiliated as she makes out as I'm a firm believer in karma! This is payback for every overweight person she has degraded & humiliated on t.v. for peoples entertainment!!!

How she she be scared of dirt, cobwebs etc when she picks thru other peoples turds on t.v.?!

Sorry for the rant but I wanna kick my t.v. in when she comes on!!! I loathe weak attention seeking women, they give us a bad name!!

This is exactly what is said in my household everytime she comes on. I hate the woman, think it wouldnt be a great loss if one of those baby crocs had eaten her (i would have thought they would spit her back out again though - she doesnt look like she tastes very good :rolleyes:).

She is fake, FAKE, and i hate fake people.

She does my head in every time she opens her mouth. Grrrrrrrrr

GET GILLIAN OUTTTTTT!!!!! xxxxxx

Yes Bev 3 weeks in total......Kelly its a cave trial tonight, they have to crawl through blind folded and there are allsorts of ugly bugs in there........apart from Gillian abviously :D XX

I cant stand her. acting up for attention all the time. Why would you go on I'm a Celeb if you hate, water, spiders, heights, bridges, The Dark etc.....Oh I Know...because you are being PAID 100k so stop fecking moaning and get on with it.

I love ICGMOH, But I'm not impressed at this years Celebs. :(

Reactions: Bev
I've usually got the constitution of a steel elephant, but I really don't know how anyone can eat the things they are given during the food trials...I saw a two minute clip the other day while I was talking to daughter, some chap vs Gillian ('soz, don't know who he is) & he was munching his way through eyeballs, a crocodile penis (I think) and god knows what else....I was dry-heaving just watching it! I hold my hat off to him...I'd want that man in my team if I were there!

Sorry girls Im the oldest potential loser!Any takers for the title, male or female? My birthday 29th March 1955.Go on I dare you!

Britt will go for her throat if she doesnt cut the crap,love Nigel,Shaun and Stacy,Lembit is such a tit and Linford a wind up merchant!

bev, move up, we got someone here older than us, so we better treat her with care, lol

Well, I'm here with my friend tonight, hubby and we are all waiting for the X factor then the Jungle... see you all there...
Love and hugs Angels xxx

dya know, i hate the way the audiance all scream in while the judges try totalk, it really does my stack in, if it carries on, im gonna have to stop watching it, i cant handle it at all.

Dawn... I'll be holding onto you don't worry Angel... I won't let you fall...

How do you think they are doing so far... ?

Love and hugs xxx

I agree Dawn, they never used to do it and they should stop them its really annoying!
Dont worry we wont let you fall out, we have a good grip on you ;) XX

ha ha ha thanks girls, i can feel that grip you have on me, lol. i feel really safe n secure. i went n fell asleep during celebrity, i cant believe it, after looking forward to it all night too, lol. im hoping that in the x factor, they stop all that noise from the audience, it really is very distracting, i cant believe the judges havnt said anything yet. keep s afe hunnies, big hugs xx

The noise when the judges are talking has got worse on X Factor Dawn, also shouting out... Simon answered someone last night... can't understand why they don't put a blanket on that!

Love and hugs xxx

Back