• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had a funny turn in Asda

Try not to worry... I still think you are doing brilliantly so soon after surgery and as Dawn says... these 'blips' happen after surgery... mine happen before surgery too... busy lives... children... etc...etc... it's no wonder you feel dizzy!

Love and hugs xxx

Erm no Jacci its not an urban myth. I've delivered several babies who's mums had the coil in. it's usually embedded in the placenta. Worth getting checked out ladies. It's not that unusual!

Yeah I do think it was a combination of feeling tired, Xander's tantrum, and Asda being packed and hot!

I do feel quite sick now but I am sure that's the protein bar to blame.

Erm no Jacci its not an urban myth. I've delivered several babies who's mums had the coil in. it's usually embedded in the placenta. Worth getting checked out ladies. It's not that unusual!

OMG Charis are you a widwife? Oh I so want to train as a midwife - I would love it!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

omfg!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a coil!!! and ive lost 2 stone!!! i dont want no more babys thankyou... yikes :break_diet:

OMG Charis are you a widwife? Oh I so want to train as a midwife - I would love it!

Yes I was a midwife from 1984 (qualified in 84) to 1999. I loved it but went to re-train as a social worker to spread my wings. I haven't ruled out going back though, health permitting. My neice is training now.

LOL please be careful ladies! I'm sitting smug having had my tube (only one remains since ectopic pregnancy) tied.

Yep I had a 9lb 10oz boy with a coil,it was in the placenta when I had a c.section.Also doc said coil can slip when you lose a lot of weight.

Well ladies, Im not sure if this will help or hinder lol, I had a coil fitted in November, was pregnant in January and when the baby was delivered they took the placenta away and then came back and gave me the coil :eek: It was embedded in the placenta :D I still have it to this day somewhere. My bouncing baby boy is 21 this year :D
Hope you feel better Karen, it sounds like it could have been low blood pressure. Get it checked if it happens again :D XX

OMG!!!! I'm gonna see what time family planning opens on Monday & until I speak to them my fella better keep away from me!!!!!!! Ha, ha

oooh charis, i always wanted to be a midwife, the nearest i got to being on the other end of the delivery bed was when my 5 grandchildren were born, i was there for every one of them, including, one forceps, and one c, section. all of them were magical experiences, i even watched the midwife stitching 2 of my daughters after the delivery, and they were pointing out what they were doing an explaining why n whatnot, its a good job i have a very close relationship with my daughters lol.
karen, jacci, try not to panice girls, im sure things will be fine, but its probably a good idea to get things checked out, big hugs xxx

have you had your BP checked lately?

Actually Sue I haven't since my op and it was a little on the low side then. I was told the GP would be asked to follow it up and then I totally forgot about it. I will chase that up.

gosh hun, i get them too and its horride :( hugss xxx

Back