• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I got in an accident :(

Thump

Five minutes after leaving hospital...

A van hit a car that hit our car. Hard. On the motorway. I really felt the seatbelt! All my insides got squished.

I screamed and scared the driver :p he brought me back to Dolan Park to get checked out. They're keeping me for observation for two hours to make sure there's no internal bleeding.

The glue holding my cuts closed seems to have held.

I'm in a bit more pain than I was a little while ago. I hope my band didn't slip or something. I don't know if that cam happen. The ward doctor doesn't seem to think its a risk.

Why is it always me?

oh bless you heart!! at least you're in the right place, im sure everything will be fine, its good that youre there for a couple of hours, gawd, why cant people drive carefully :mad: xxx

Crikey, hope you're ok. Make sure you're ok before you leave the hospital and keep a close eye on things. Make sure you keep all the details etc. as although I'm not into all this claim thing that goes on. You will def be in for a claim on the other car that hit the car you were in.

Most importantly make sure you are ok first and formost though.

Kate x

Hope you are ok hun, sometimes it does feel like "why me" !! (((((hugs))))) x

here go's.
i had my surgery on 22may at hommerton hackney london. i felt good the 1st day. got discharged on the 25 came home to sunny eastbourne, then all down hill. saturday at 4.30 woke up as i was laying in a puddle of dark coloured sludge that smelt funny at 1st i thought it was poo but no it was old blood rang the hommerton they didnt seem to be that bothered rang my local hospital they said to go in waited in A&E for hours got sent home then all day saturday and since i have had water pouring out of me rang the hommerton they said to go back to A&E same thing again they say i now have a milk intollarance thank god for downstairs toilets. its every thing that runs out of me iam scared to go out of my house as i dont no when its going to happen. any help??

Last edited:
I can't believe it! Well I hope you are out of hospital again soon and you have a speedy recovery, you deserve it after that! x

how are you now Thump? let us know sweetie xxx

so sorry to hear that at least they are keeping an eye on you hope you get home soon .

Hi again, they watched me for a couple of hours and did some test and then said I was ok. I'm home now. I'm a lot of pain from the seatbelt so I took some paracetamol. Lying in bed now, watching some Buffy :)

I can feel the gas burbling inside me but I can't get rid of it :(

Also, they gave me a tiny yog and a carton of juice and I only managed the yogurt, I was so full. That after fasting 36 hours! I'm gonna have milk and a nutritious soup today if I can manage them to make up for such long starvation. But only when I'm a little more up for it.

So glad you're ok honey, just take it easy :) xxx

from me phone :D

Back