• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I had a funny turn - and I wont be around the weekend.

ladylite

Well I am preparing to go the the Heritage Mountain and Moorland pony champs now so I wont be back on til Monday. I will probably freeze my nuts off sleeping in a lorry this weather, but will be slightly numbed with alchole, hopefully.

Good luck to anyone who has had the op or going for it and hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Thought I would tell you why I wasnt on much yestereday, I had a really funny turn. It frightened me to death. I was outside worming my Bengal cats when my eyes went really funny, all I can describe it as they went like a kalidescope all funny. I sort of felt giddy and had to hold on. I tried to work through it but it wouldnt go away. The OH had to help me indoors and I went to bed and had a sleep. I have never experience anything lke it before and it really did frighten me as I was sort of out of control of my body and feelings.

Anyway after an hour in bed with a little sleep feel fine now, but will keep a check on it and if I feel at all weird over the weekend will go and lie down. It was so bad yesterday that I thought that I may not be able to go this weekend.......... now that must be bad.

Anyway onwards and upwards or should I say downwards and I hope to catch up with everything when I get back.

I hope you feel better today Mary and have a really lovely weekend, just keep a check on it though it sounds really scary (HUGS) X

That does sound frightening Mary and I can't imagine what would cause it. Hope it doesn't happen again. Have a lovely weekend.

bloody heck woman, hope your ok hun, Are you diabetic?

Please only go If your well enough,

take care of yourself xx

Aww be careful Mary!
Have a lovley weekend and take care of yourself. xxxx

Be careful Mary and hope you are feeling better... we are funny creatures with things like that... could have been a blood pressure thing... I have that type of thing when my insulin is running low... hope you manage to snuggle and keep yourselves warm... a bit of an adventure for you and hope the horses all do well... a great hobby for you... take care, love and hugs xxx

Hahaha Mixxy... I think Mary was referring to HORSE chestnuts.... haha... xxx

Oh Mary please just be careful. It sounds like the sort of visual disturbance my mum gets with her diabetes/blood pressure problems so do get it checked out if it happens again. Have a successful weekend Mel xxxx

Well I am preparing to go the the Heritage Mountain and Moorland pony champs now so I wont be back on til Monday. I will probably freeze my nuts off sleeping in a lorry this weather, but will be slightly numbed with alchole, hopefully.

Good luck to anyone who has had the op or going for it and hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Thought I would tell you why I wasnt on much yestereday, I had a really funny turn. It frightened me to death. I was outside worming my Bengal cats when my eyes went really funny, all I can describe it as they went like a kalidescope all funny. I sort of felt giddy and had to hold on. I tried to work through it but it wouldnt go away. The OH had to help me indoors and I went to bed and had a sleep. I have never experience anything lke it before and it really did frighten me as I was sort of out of control of my body and feelings.

Anyway after an hour in bed with a little sleep feel fine now, but will keep a check on it and if I feel at all weird over the weekend will go and lie down. It was so bad yesterday that I thought that I may not be able to go this weekend.......... now that must be bad.

Anyway onwards and upwards or should I say downwards and I hope to catch up with everything when I get back.

I have had the same experience Mary twice once in 2005 just after having my daughter and once about 4 weeks post op on the day i returned to work, I investigated slightly and came to the conclusion it was blood pressure(although i never got it checked out) thinking back now though it was prob low blood sugar. xxx

Hope you are enjoying your weekend Mary and feeling better... keep an eye on those symptoms... I have gone flying last night with very similar, so go steady.

Love and hugs xxx

Back