• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had My 2nd Band Fill This Evening

Jezabelle

Quitting is NOT an option
Well I hadn't put weight on as I thought, I'd lost 2kg since my last band fill 8 weeks ago :confused: Ok it's not a fab loss but it's better than the 4.5 to 5lbs I thought I'd put on - My scales are now in the BIN :rolleyes:

They put in 2.5ml this time.. I now have 7ml in a 10ml Band. :p

Keeping my fingers crossed that I get some restriction when I start solid foods! :cool:

Here's to hoping that you now have the restriction you need. Good luck and well done on getting a loss without the restriction.

Good luck with getting the restriction you are wishing for. x

Good luck getting the resrtiction you are wanting hun, hope things go well for you:)

Sharon xx

Hope your now sorted hun x

Well I hadn't put weight on as I thought, I'd lost 2kg since my last band fill 8 weeks ago :confused: Ok it's not a fab loss but it's better than the 4.5 to 5lbs I thought I'd put on - My scales are now in the BIN :rolleyes:

They put in 2.5ml this time.. I now have 7ml in a 10ml Band. :p

Keeping my fingers crossed that I get some restriction when I start solid foods! :cool:

Hey, a loss is a loss girl! Love the fact that you've thrown your scales...are you researching a new top of the range set to buy, or are you staying 'scaleless'???!!! Hope you feel better with the new fillxxx

Congratulations on the loss!
It all adds up!
I found that the restriction can vary so much, so dont worry if while you are on soft stuff it doesnt feel much different. Once you get onto harder foods you'll be great.
If not, then another fill is always on the cards, no biggy!
:)
I also hate bathroom scales. Its probably better to get weighed at the doctors, or at boots where you know they have been calibrated properly.

Back