• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had my bypass on 24/2

Hi Audrey

Welcome back - glad it went well and you are in no pain - nothing will be taboo eventually - just so much smaller portion - I felt like i had made a huge mistake in the first few weeks - but once people start telling you how good you look - you know you did the right thing - and the feeling lighter and healthier is great too - that helps you to look good when you feel it

x

Dinda said:
Hi Audrey, I hope your post op life gets better and better with every day!
Good luck with the vitamins (hopefully those are the tablets you are talking about) and I look forward to hearing more about your journey x

Thank you I'm sure things will get better xx

Miss DeeDee said:
Hi Audrey

Welcome back - glad it went well and you are in no pain - nothing will be taboo eventually - just so much smaller portion - I felt like i had made a huge mistake in the first few weeks - but once people start telling you how good you look - you know you did the right thing - and the feeling lighter and healthier is great too - that helps you to look good when you feel it

x

Thanks so much xxx

hi audrey, im going to salford, iv just received my funding at the end of feb, so waiting for my next appointment at salford so i know what i have to do next, i just hope everything goes to plan.xx

claires said:
hi audrey, im going to salford, iv just received my funding at the end of feb, so waiting for my next appointment at salford so i know what i have to do next, i just hope everything goes to plan.xx

Good luck huni xx

Welcome to the loser's bench Audrey

Back