• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had my bypass this morning!

I feel ok thanks both feel more uncomfortable than in pain can feel the wind bubbling in my tummy and like someones sitting on my chest but other than that just a thick head need more fluids but I'll work on my sips through the day x

s-a-r-a-h said:
Not too bad thanks Paula. Feel better now I'm up and washed and in my chair. Was quite uncomfortable in bed overnight. Surgeon was pleased with me and said I could have been discharged today if I'd lived local. Just having my 1st coffee and not sure how big a sip to take? X

Just take small ones to start off with. Glad to hear your feeling ok. Sleeping semi upright isn't easy, but you get used to it :)

I'm ok. My biggest port wound isn't healing very well and I'm on antibiotics as a precautionary measure. Struggling a bit with purée, as alot of things are making me feel sick. I'm persevering though and hopefully it will get better :)

Paula Lewis said:
I'm ok. My biggest port wound isn't healing very well and I'm on antibiotics as a precautionary measure. Struggling a bit with purée, as alot of things are making me feel sick. I'm persevering though and hopefully it will get better :)

Oh that's a shame. Hope it all clears up.

Felt a bit sick last night. Had a banana build up which was ok while I was drinking it then afterwards the thought of it made me feel really sick. I'm free of wind pain this morning so hope that keeps up! X

Back