• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i have had my bypass. xxx

lyndajoan

:Dwell yesterday i had my gastric bypass i went down at 1.30 and was back up at 8pm due to a bleed i had in my left side, i wont lie when i came out of the anestetic i was terrible sick and in agony but the pain meds finaly put an end to that. my pain is now well controlled i am out of high dependancey unit, have had a wash and got my nighty on had a bit of porridge it was nice i really enjoyed that it tasted a bit like a cappachino(he he). Then i walked to my room and here i am sitting on my computer catching up with everything.;)

Last edited:
Pleased to hear your feeling better now and everythings ok, Congratulations and welcome onto the losers bench! xx

Congrats Dear. Good to hear that you are doing well now. Hope you will be up and running in no time.

Congrats hun glad ur on the mend :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Glad to hear ur doing good

oh Lynda im so pleased for you honey :) heres to a speedy recovery :) xxx

Glad you're feeling better

Congrats on op and here's to a speedy recovery

Glad you're over the worst and wow to having porridge straightaway! Keep getting better and better!

:Dwell yesterday i had my gastric bypass i went down at 1.30 and was back up at 8pm due to a bleed i had in my left side, i wont lie when i came out of the anestetic i was terrible sick and in ageny but the pain relif finnaly put an end to that. my pain is now well controlled i am out of high dependancey unit, have had a wash and got my nighty on had a bit of porridge it was nice i really enjoyed that it tasted a bit like a cappachino(he he). Then i walked to my room and here i am sitting on my computer catching up with everything.;)

Glad all went okay,Enjoy the rest of your life now :D

Take Care

Andy x

Last edited:
Good luck. You sound amazing. I'll be joining the pot Oppers on Saturday hopefully.

Well done hun, good to hear you are doing well, here to a newer slimmer you xx

Back