• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i have had my bypass. xxx

Yay!!! Well done great to hear it went well!

Don't forget to change your details on the left hand side lol

Fantastic! Congratulations xxx

Congratulations and Welcome to the losers bench, I'm glad you're up and about. Take time to rest and keep drinking:)

Now the adventure begins..........:D

Congratulations!! Hope you are feeling better xxx

ow thanks every one your replys mean a lot to me the support from this forum is priceless. xxxxx

day 5 post op and i feel fine i managed to go to the toilet today which i havent been since my op i have been weeing fine this i realise now was adding to the pain so the sooner you can go for a number 2 the better, still a bit tender but pain relief is helping with that, my antibiotics are kicking in cos when i have a wee you carnt half smell them. i am keeping food down fine but lets face it it blitz to within an inch of its life its no wonder, i had poridge for breakfast, chicken soup for lunch , muller light for a snack, then for dinner i had carrot an corriander soup with muller light for snack, going to have a milky coffee with an extra spoon of milk powder shortly, and for supper some blended pair. yummy. my son has gone back to uni today so back to just me missing him already.

Ur doin great hun well dun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back