• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had my stretch this morning :-)

ryanrara

RyanRARA
Just left the manor hospital. Had my endoscopy. Still a bit sedated. But good news is is that there was a stricture and that's why I have battled with most foods. But whilst the camera was down they put a balloon down and did a stretch. So with practically immediate effect I should be able to eat solid food! Fish for dinner tonight! Whoop :)

PurpleKylie22

Yey that must be a huge relief! Hope you feeling back to normal very soon, you have a nice rest whilest you can :)

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
great news Ryan, you had a bit of a time of it, but stayed positive all the time, glad you're sorted, enjoy your fish :) xxx

Jen1961

Is on her way!
Sounds very positive. Go easy tonight with your fish as you might be a little tender maybe? Best of luck now with your eating and weightloss journey.

Sharonimo

Sleeve to Bypass
Yuk -- endoscopies are horrible (!) -- but glad it found out something useful for you.

Best wishes with the return to real food !!!

flowerofshona

Glad its been sorted for you hun xxxxxxxxxxx

Dinda

Really pleased the road ahead is going to be easier for you now Ryan.

Enjoy your fish x

Raynebubble

well done Ryan... glad its all sorted xx

Tray3004

Great news hun :) enjoy ur tea ;-) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
Quite often patients with strictures need more than one stretch, so if you're still having problems let your team know. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

ryanrara

RyanRARA
Well had a fish finger and 2 tsb beans for dinner. Tasted good and stayed down. Yay!

pandora

finding my way again !
Fingers x'd then x

FuturePerfect

Finally in love with life
Great news Ryan. At least you now know it wasn't all in your head. Onwards and downwards!

Tray3004

Great news :) x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

ryanrara

RyanRARA
Well my eating as changed, literally overnight. I am 4 months post and have hardly managed solids. Every day just cheese or porridge. I had an endoscopy yesterday and they discovered a stricture. They did a stretch straight away and wow! What a difference!
Today's diary:
Breakfast
Ready Brek, 40 g
Milk - Semi Skimmed Milk, 70 ml
Lunch
Optimum Nutrition - Whey Crisp Protein Bar,
Dinner
Tortilla Wrap, 1/8th tortilla
Cherry Tomatoes, 0.25 tomato
Bbq Sauce, 0.15 tbsp (36g)
Iceberg Lettuce, 3 g
Pork Strips 15 g
#

Snacks
Ilchester - Applewood Smoked Cheddar Cheese, 20 g
Odeon Cinemas - Medium Popcorn 1/4 of a small bag

Drinks: 2.5 ltr water, 2 x coffees (white)

dinner a bid odd, but was at chiquito's. had tiny portions but stayed down and very very happy.

protein for day 58.1g
Calories (before exercise) 823

VERY VERY VERY HAPPY.

JO28172

Fab news Ryan!!!!