• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had op yesterday

biggge

All went well just had my first taste of chicken soup it was GREAT lost 33 lbs on milk diet feel good at moment just hope it lasts !

Congrats Bigeee on making it to the losers bench and the new you!!

WoW Thats a Great weight loss x

All went well just had my first taste of chicken soup it was GREAT lost 33 lbs on milk diet feel good at moment just hope it lasts !

Fab!! Great inspiration for us all on the waiting bench :)

I'm starting milk diet on Saturday for 1 week- how long was you doing the diet for? Xx

Sorry for not replying earlier 2 weeks for the Milk diet I am finding it harder now than then hard to think of food to prepare and not to drink liquid with meals as I have been doing that for 60 years.

Sorry for not replying earlier 2 weeks for the Milk diet I am finding it harder now than then hard to think of food to prepare and not to drink liquid with meals as I have been doing that for 60 years.

I too I'm quite scared of this thing of not drinking during meals. I've always started my meals with a big glass of water and drank at least 500/750ml on the meal.
I'll have surgery on May 6th and hope to learn not to drink. I read somewhere in the forum that it is a most important thing.

Got told off today for not drinking enough and becoming de hydrated will get it right. But got a big tick from diabetic nurse no more tablets or insulin and if we carry on will be reviewed in July to give them up for good!!!

Wow well done that's a big loss, I'm on day 4 of milk diet, and having band on 21 may, this site is great for inspiration well done bigger, xxx

Congrats Biggge - you're doing great :) x

Congrats that is awesome weight loss. x

Wow well done you, thats a great start x

Back