• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had op yesterday

Me again now 24 days post op 38 since milk diet loss is now 4 stone had a few problems but on the whole doing and feeling good.

Well done hun. Hope you feeling better soon x

wooh welldone. that's a serious amount of weightloss. can you tell me how they knew to stop your diabetes medication after the op as I take metaformin and insulin. have had trouble with this last few days and had a reading of 2.3 this morning at 4am. cant seem to get dosage right to stop the lows.

Angela

Wow you lost loads on the pre op diet I only lost 9lb but then I wasn't on the milk diet. Well done and how r u feeling now, what things are u managing to eat or drink? X

I think I can eat things but I can't chicken with noodles tonight and was sick cant seem to take chicken at moment. I have now lost 4 stone went 1 lb under 19 stone today am really pleased 4 inches off waist and chest but best of all no blood pressure mess or diabetics meds either. Going for my first follow up on 4 th June hope that's all ok.

Me back again I am now finding hard to do meal times I think I can eat anything but I can't . The loss has slowed up I have now lost 5 and 1/2 stone and am now having to buy new clothes. Even bought a suit from Asda and it fits!! My ambition was to go into M&S and buy a suit off the peg done that now after 10 weeks. Have to think of something else. Strange how some people won't mention anything until you tell them you have had surgery as they think you are ill . To all those of you waiting it will be the best thing you ever did. It was for me !!

wow congrats on the weight loss massive achievement :) could I ask how long has it taken you to lose 5 and a half stone ? :)

Yes including the milk diet I started the surgery journey on the 8th April. So about 12 weeks in total.

Congratulations! That's a huge weight loss in 12 weeks. have you had a look on Amazon for a post Bypass cook book, it might help with ideas about what meals you can have. There are also food diaries on here which a worth a read. I haven't started my milk diet yet (27th July) but I've been trying to plan ahead so that I don't fall off the wagon.
Well done again. :)

@Biggge wow that is absolutely amazing, I am a week post op gastric bypass and on puree stage, early days for me but that is inspirational to know that weight loss like that is achievable in such a short time gooooooo biggge ;D

Me back again I am now finding hard to do meal times I think I can eat anything but I can't . The loss has slowed up I have now lost 5 and 1/2 stone and am now having to buy new clothes. Even bought a suit from Asda and it fits!! My ambition was to go into M&S and buy a suit off the peg done that now after 10 weeks. Have to think of something else. Strange how some people won't mention anything until you tell them you have had surgery as they think you are ill . To all those of you waiting it will be the best thing you ever did. It was for me !!

That's a fantastic loss hun in such a short space of time too. Fingers crossed this time next month I will be on that bench with you :D
Well One :)

Back