• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

had to buy undies for op, bit down.

I had to wear very sexy paper knickers!
But I didn't get asked to shower before my op, I'm guessing it's different at each hospital.
And as the previous poster said, they can't discriminate against you and I think most if not all hospital baths wil be fitted with disabled handrails.
Try not to worry too much, I'm sure it will all go smoothly and you'll wonder what you got o stressed out about!
Don't give up on your chance to change your life forever!
Lots of luck :)
Em xxxx

In regards to the pre op diet, I was told the same with THG. 1000 cals a day and lose 5-7 pound. Only saw on here about liver shrinking.

Just do what your providor says. I did 1000 cas week 1 then week 2 had slimfast and a plain chicken salad. Lost 10 pounds pre op.

And the shower doesn't come ouut fast enough to splash you, mine never it was a dribble!

The anaethetist will see you on the morning and you get time to talk to him about your worries.

Try to relax and think past the op and about theb future. If they are worried in any way about the anaesthetic they wouldn't have agreed to do your op x x x

In regards to the pre op diet, I was told the same with THG. 1000 cals a day and lose 5-7 pound. Only saw on here about liver shrinking.

Just do what your providor says. I did 1000 cas week 1 then week 2 had slimfast and a plain chicken salad. Lost 10 pounds pre op.

And the shower doesn't come ouut fast enough to splash you, mine never it was a dribble!

The anaethetist will see you on the morning and you get time to talk to him about your worries.

Try to relax and think past the op and about theb future. If they are worried in any way about the anaesthetic they wouldn't have agreed to do your op x x x

U do sleep alot and I have trouble coming around from ansetic I normal get all panic and start having panic attack. So I no where ur coming from but tbh they were brilliant I told them this and I was fine really so not stress about it u will be fine x

I think the closer i'm getting to it the more nervous i'm getting. same happened when i knew i was having local anastetic for c sections. i dont make a very good patient and have always been discharged earlier because i do better at home lol. Should be ok overnight though but any longer i hate it cos i spent too much time in and out as a youngster.

mummykcb said:
I think the closer i'm getting to it the more nervous i'm getting. same happened when i knew i was having local anastetic for c sections. i dont make a very good patient and have always been discharged earlier because i do better at home lol. Should be ok overnight though but any longer i hate it cos i spent too much time in and out as a youngster.

U will be fine chick,
Keep thinking of the after what u will be like keep chin up
Best luck
Lisa x

U will be fine chick,
Keep thinking of the after what u will be like keep chin up
Best luck
Lisa x
i think until after its happened it feels like a dream.

they can put the paper knickers on my head and parade me naked around the theatre - as long as they do the op I'll be happy! ;-)

novamay said:
they can put the paper knickers on my head and parade me naked around the theatre - as long as they do the op I'll be happy! ;-)

Oh that did make me chuggle
I did heel like that as well x

Novamay I cant believe you still havnt been done!

Back