• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

had tt and well worth it

I had my first week check today, dressings removed, still very swollen and black & blue but no sign of infection which I am really pleased with ! Cant imagine the result yet as at moment feel bigger than I was before lol - back again next Thursday for stitches to be removed ! The Binder is so hot, but got the go ahead to shower now which I am so happy about as felt minging !

i know how u feel about the binder as i got really hot with it and when i was told i could have a nice hot long bath i was really happy and stayed in my bath foe 2hour's just kept toping it up lol. and i am still swollen that is what my ps said but i like it at the min to me it don't look swollen but it is so i can't wait to see what it will look like not swollen . lol
hope u feel better soon

Hi all I am hoping to go to nhs for a tt this year and was wondering how to go about it .I believe you have to have medical reasons for having one I have found in the hot weather my arms tops of legs and my "apron" on my belly have got sore from rubbing and sweating and am hoping this will help my case .I also would like to know how long before
1.Take care of my family cookin house work ect
2.you can go back to work .I work in fish and chip shop so lot of standing but dont have to lift some one else can do that .
3.how long is any pain discomfort and is it worth it
thanks for your help xx mandy

Had 4 week check up (at 5 weeks !) - got infection in belly button so on antibiotics but scar line has healed lovely, now on bio oil and no sign of dog ears etc. Still swollen where muscles were pulled down but told that this can take 12 weeks + to settle. Out of binder at night now to allow air to get to belly button, also been wearing the trinny & susannah waist knickers (They reach your bra strap!) found these much comfier and cooler than the binder! Can start excercise next week so cant wait! . Been eating more through boredom which isnt good lol !

Back