• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yaya 6 stone off

candie

fabby not flabby :)
Just got weighed and i've lost 6st 1lbs altogether sine my op in July.Am really happy cos I thought my holiday would slow the loss down, and it hasn't:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:

WOW thats brilliant well done and congratulations xxx

well done, fantastic results xxx

WOW Candie, thats brilliant hun. Well done xx

Congratulations and well done!!!:happy096:
:party0011::party0011::party0011:
Love Mini xxx

That is amazing, well done you. :)

Well done Candie that is great. You must feel fantastic.
I do today cos i've been to the sales and got some new tops, one of them a size 16!!I got 5 tops for £22 which is at least what I would've paid for one before my op :eek::eek:

That is fantastic I too am looking forward to saving a fortune on clothes. I am not bothered about going into designer shops just to be able to go to places like primark, and the supermarkets and just be able to pick up cheap clothes that fit. Fantastic.

That is fantastic I too am looking forward to saving a fortune on clothes. I am not bothered about going into designer shops just to be able to go to places like primark, and the supermarkets and just be able to pick up cheap clothes that fit. Fantastic.
These were all from Matalan and I just bought them for the hell of it lol:D:DI don't bother with designer stuff;)

That's excellent news sweetheart - looking forward to watching you lose more weight in 2010 and seeing you get to your goal weight.

Sending you hugs with fairy dust xx

Back