• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I am so happy can i share it with you

Janeywanttoloosealot

Hiya everybody have had such a lovely few days. It was my 30th wedding anniversary this week and i was promptly wisked of to London to see a show dirty dancing just me and hubby it was wonderful and made all the better because i could walk about which i could'nt do before. I also took my husband to see andrea Bocelli as my anniversary treat and it was fantastic also to be able to fit in the seats brought a tear to my eye. Then when we got home i weighed myself and i have now reached my 12 stone lost milestone. I am so happy only 8 stone to go. :happy036::happy036:

And to top it all what a wonderful new site thankyou mini and peirce and to everyone else who helped to create it. Janey:D:D:D

Last edited:
Hi Janey

What a lovely thread. Congratulations on your anniversary and your weight loss.

I'm glad you enjoyed your trips out and i'm so jealous as I'd love to see Dirty Dancing.

Well done x

WOW Janey, What a wonderful treat for your wedding anniversary, and OMG 12 stones off already. You really are a WLS superstar.

I can only imagine how much your health must have improved dropping almost 30 BMI points.

Any tips to share with the rest of us mere mortals??

:love047::lilkiss::bananalove::heartpump:
Happy 30th Anniversary!! How romantic, you two sound like love birds, how sweet. Glad you were able to enjoy the little moments that wls provides like seats and that extra bit of walking. Go you!

:worthy::happy096::clap:
Congrats on 12 stone down, that is AMAZING, you are way more than half the way so your journey is already a huge success.

Keep up the FANTASTIC work,
Nic:):)

Hi Janey

What a lovely thread. Congratulations on your anniversary and your weight loss.

I'm glad you enjoyed your trips out and i'm so jealous as I'd love to see Dirty Dancing.

Well done x

Thakyou Strawberry twig i really had a lovely time and if you ever get the chance go, go and see it. It was fab :thankyou: janey

WOW Janey, What a wonderful treat for your wedding anniversary, and OMG 12 stones off already. You really are a WLS superstar.

I can only imagine how much your health must have improved dropping almost 30 BMI points.

Any tips to share with the rest of us mere mortals??

Hiya Sam, a special thankyou to you as the very first thread i posted on here you were the first person to respond to me and you were so friendly and made this site so friendly i just had to stay and am so glad i did. If i can give any advice to anybody it would be listen to your new stomach. It will tell you when you have had enough and remember that you have to work with a bypass just because you have had surgery on your stomach it does not mean your mind has been operated on as well. Try to eat healthly its better for you in the long run. I hope this helps someone.:thankyou::thankyou:Janey

:love047::lilkiss::bananalove::heartpump:
Happy 30th Anniversary!! How romantic, you two sound like love birds, how sweet. Glad you were able to enjoy the little moments that wls provides like seats and that extra bit of walking. Go you!

:worthy::happy096::clap:
Congrats on 12 stone down, that is AMAZING, you are way more than half the way so your journey is already a huge success.

Keep up the FANTASTIC work,
Nic:):)

Thankyou Nic for all your help and inspiration i could not have done this without people like you knudging me along the right path and congratulations on your own success. :thankyou:

Congratulations and well done on your fantastic weight loss Janey!

Also to You Janey and your husband on your 30th Wedding Anniversary!

Congratulations! What a fantastic loss and congrats on 30 years! That is so amazing!

Well done on the outstanding weight loss hun, and so glad you had a great Anniversary:D:D

what an inspiring post!! I'd love to see dirty dancing!

bet you had loads of fun - good for you - you deserve it!!

Back