• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy Valentine's Day - Why I love my new life :)

ravelling

Grateful bypasser
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Whilst there will be no candle-lit dinners or roses in our house tonight, I'd like to share a little inspiration for the newish members and some positive affirmations for us post-ops.

What do you love about your post-wls life?

Me first:

~ I can walk for ages, exercise at the gym and dance without being hampered by being unfit or feeling uncomfortable about my body.

~ I can buy nice, cheap clothes if I want and if I want to push the boat out I have an enornmous variety of places to shop these days. (Today I threw the new Simply Be catalogue straight into the recycling!)

~ I enjoy the taste and texture of my food, rather than the way it made me feel full and numb.

~ Today, I had to wallk part of the way home at a time when the local secondary school pupils were on the street and I did it without fear of being abused about my size.

Spread the love!

Well said Gill. Couldn't agree more... xxx

I'm with you on all of that Gill, apart from the local secondary school kids...

I now walk past them and if they're laughing i don't think it's the size of my ass that amuses them xx

Great post Gill :D What I love about my bypass is how much better I feel health wise....no diabetes meds or high BP meds :D XX

OMG, where do I start ?! I am in love everything about my post-op life ! OK, maybe not the saggy skin, but everything else...

I love...
Being able to tie my shoes and not pass out!!
I love...
Being able to walk more and enjoy it!
I love not feeling as though everyone is looking at the fat person(me)
Infact I love lots about life now x

Back