• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Has anyones op been cancelled because of the snow ?

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
I have my pre op tomorrow which i have been told is pretty likely to be cancelled, my op is monday which is highly likely to be cancelled too. Has anyone else had theirs cancelled ?

Got my pre op cancelled today, op is scheduled for next wednesday so will have to wait and see

pre op cancelled for tomorrow. fingers crossed op is still monday

I know of one person whos op been cancelled for tomorrow. such a shame :-((

not heard anything and i have to be there at 8 am surely they would have phoned me this afternoon if they were going to cancel as im setting off at half six in the morning, if i get there and its cancelled or ive done six weeks on the milk diet for six weeks for nothing ill take the band home and do it myself lol

well just phoned the unit and they said if it was cancelled i would have had a call so its up at 6am for me ....

My pre Op is this Friday, so fingers crossed. :(

great Bully grab an extr aband for me just incase
x

my op is this thursday at luton, have to be there for 7am so i'll have to start out at 5am.
i'll phone them tomorrow (wed).
we didn't get much snow here today, but it is forcast for tomorrow.
anyone going on the M1 you can look at the M1 live web cam's.
sue.

Good luck everyone!! Hope none of your appointments or ops get cancelled!!!

xxxxxxxxx

Good luck to everyone having the op this week.
Drive safely.

good luck everyone .... hope weather does not stop anyone's ops going ahead it is so nerve wracking preparing yourself mentally for this op without having it postponed !!! xx

Got a call from my surgeon this evening, my op's been cancelled. Most of the hospitals in the area have had to be shut due to lack of staff. I've yet to get another op date. I'm so devastated. :cry::cry::cry:

Oh Jaxx you poor thing you must be gutted. :( Try and stay positive whilst waiting for a new date, hopefully you'll be at the top of the list so won't have to wait too long at all.

Hugs, Cuppa xx

Back