• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Has anyones op been cancelled because of the snow ?

Hey Jaxx so sorry to hear that your op has been cancelled mate, hope your not waiting to long for a new date.
Fingers crossed for you:)) Take care everyone else whilst driving hope noone elses op or appointments get cancelled.

Sharon xx

Awww.. im sincerely sorry, that you all are having this snowy wall put up infront of your surgery.. fingers crossed, everything clears up soon! x

My pre-op is tomorrow and I really hope I can get there and that it is not cancelled. It is in London so hopefully the trains will be running.

My pre-op is tomorrow and I really hope I can get there and that it is not cancelled. It is in London so hopefully the trains will be running.

The snow in London is not 2 bad just leave urself an extra hr or 2 just to make sure u dont miss it due to delays x

Aww Jaxx i'm really sorry hun, but the snow is bad here isn't it(i'm in Preston too)xxx:(

just had a phone call from hospital,op is cancelled:cry:
hospital is on red alert and needs the beds.
i'v had the day off work for nothing, so i'm getting myself a pile of food and going to watch tv all afternoon.

I was at Charing Cross this morning, just got back from seeing the Cardiologist. It's slushy and mucky, but not too bad. I was lucky to get parked though, there wasn't much space left (and I arrived at 8:30 am to make sure). Good luck. xx

Its awful isnt it.

I phoned to re book my pre op this morning at 8.15am and they said can you still get here for 10.15am, so shower and dressed and drove as quick and sensible and got there. So fingers toes and legs crossed all is ok for monday.
hope everyone else gets good news x
Helen

So sorry about this Dawn-you must feel aweful:(

So sorry to hear about all these ops being cancelled. Hope they don't keep you waiting too long to give you another appt.

Dawn what date is your op now then ?

I hope that all of you whose op has been cancelled due to the weather conditions get a new date soon. Here's hoping the snow and ice will let up soon.

Rebirth

Sorry to everyone who has had their op's cancelled because of the weather. Here's hoping you soon get a re- sceduled date. Fingers crossed for all. xxxxx

Back