• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Has Fat Surgeons finished?

Ruthiep

I had my V+ box set to record all episodes. I've been away, come back and watched two. The last one I watched was the one where they did a sleeve. Is that it? Is the series finished?

Apparently so Ruthie :( x

from me phone :D

I think they have more to be shown as someone on my FB page is going to appear on one and have been told there one will be shown in May.
Wendy

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

It's finished till June and then the second half of this series will be shown x

Why do they do this? :mad:
They have stared doing this a lot lately a load of my fave programes have finished mid season only to come on a month or 2 later and then I miss at least one of the series :flamingmad:

Thanks everyone, that's very helpful. I was fascinated watching a sleeve op for the first time. The stomach she was left with is totally MINUTE!!! Like a long wiggly worm of a tube!! No wonder I have such problems!!

Thanks everyone, that's very helpful. I was fascinated watching a sleeve op for the first time. The stomach she was left with is totally MINUTE!!! Like a long wiggly worm of a tube!! No wonder I have such problems!!
i agree, it was great to see a sleeve op :) xxx

Wish I knew these were on I've missed it all :( does anyone know if I can watch them anywhere online or anywhere? Xx

Back