• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Have I pushed my New Band Too Far?????

at the bottom of some 1 elses post is a orange face that says thanks just click that, i dont want thanks tho im just glad i could help u x

at the bottom of some 1 elses post is a orange face that says thanks just click that, i dont want thanks tho im just glad i could help u x
Found it - You have helped me alot tonight when everyone else has gone to bed. Good Luck with your journey x :D

Found it - You have helped me alot tonight when everyone else has gone to bed. Good Luck with your journey x :D

thats ok hun no worries, any time, if u have any Q's ask away if i can help i will x

i find posts like these really helpful for when i get mine, at least it gives you the knowledge before hand, so if it happens you know more or less whats happened x

Liz, you are always a star! You ask any questions you need about your bypass, i for one can't wait to return the favour to you xx

Do hope you soon feel much better and are able to feel more comfortable.

Sending much love to you and a huge humungous hug and hope this helps you xxx

Feeling really good today. Still wind from op in shoulders but getting there. Been very careful today and my nurse phoned today to make sure I was okay. Walked Again today - am I not a clever girl!!!!!!

Excellent advice & support again Liz, won't let me give you any reputation but you deserve it.

Trine glad your feeling much better, and you are a clever girl, well done xxx

blimey you had a bit of a scare there Katrine!! you should have text me my phone is always on matey honest anytime but Liz is amazing with the advice she has been there done it!! Sip sip sip we cant slug the stuff down anymore lol

Trine how are u tonight sweetheart?

also thanks to the people thats sent kind words, theres no need as we are all here to help each other, i loves u all, and once im converted i will be bugging u bypassers ok xxx

Thanks everyone. Today it seems the shoulder pain is subsiding and I am half way through my secong Slimfast. Things must be settling down inside.x

Well done love and do hope this is a turning point for you now, sending a great big hug and all good wishes xxx

glad to see things are settling down hunni, its trial and error hey gettin the right balance! you ll be a pro before you know it x

glad to hear your feeling better, each day will improve as the swelling inside subsides x

As we speak i am standing up at my computer and hoping gravity will pervail - burping alot now. thanks again.

Hi

had my band 3 June and this has happened to me when I have drunk to fast. Liz is right (she gives great advice).

Please dont worry though if the sensation in your upper chest stays for a while, just make sure that you sip rather than gulp drinks down, I find drinking from a sports bottle helps me to slow down. Good luck.:)

(oops I replied to your message while my husband was logged on, he hasnt had a band its me username mells)

Back