• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Have my Date !!!

flowerofshona

:eek: got my date today 21st Feb :eek: now im shaking !!!!
Pre op asses 8th Feb.

hahahaha woop!! fantastic news honey! it will be here before you know it :) xxx

woo hoo wtg hunny xx

Best wishes, Dawn. :)

I'm still waiting for my date. Was told on Mon 16th Jan it *should* be within 8 weeks .... but am not sure now, if I have been given over optimistic timeline, so I might be calling the hospital soon just to find out what the realistic timeframe is.

It's just the "not knowing" and waiting that does my head in. I wouldn't mind if they sent me a letter saying your op is 30th March or 10th April (altho I am kinda hoping before then) just the certainty of having a date and being able to plan around it would be good !!

All systems go now then , will be here before you know it , great news xx

That's fantastic - how exciting x

flowerofshona said:
Pre op asses 8th Feb.

Omg Woohoo! That's ace bet your soooo excited! Not long huni :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

images
Good luck with your op xx

Congrats!!!!!! Xxx

Fab news. Better get ready now. It will be here before you know it.

HOORAY!!!! you're one of the ones I've been watching and waiting for - you are always so supportive to others.

Congratulations, good luck, and the time will fly by xx

Pre op asses 8th Feb.

great news hun , not long now , i had my pre op assessment today all go head for the 30th Jan

Excellent news Dawn - which hospital, so I can update the op dates thread?

Bournemouth hospital, thanks for doing that xxx

Hi I just wanted to wish you all the best for your operation. I'm new here and new to the process my first appointment is next week. Any advice or guidance is most appreciated. Anyway best of luck, take care xx

Back