• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Have you booked you holiday,

12dobidog

If so when and where.
This is a good target date to set your self an acheivable goal.
My family and I are going to Tenerif on 30 July and I want to be down to 25st (350lb)

Yes we are going to Egypt again, Hurgarda. This will be November so should be a lot slimmer:D.

This will be the third time we are going back to the same place and same hotel. luv it.

We are off to Florida to visit my family at the end of the month. I would love to see 170 pounds on my scale so I am doing everything in my power to get there. I think I have 9 pounds to lose in 3 weeks.

My husband is planning on taking me to Venice later this year and I would love to be very close to my target weight by the time we go.

We're taking a road trip in California at the end of July. I'm really looking forward to it.

I don't have a goal weight in mind, but I'd like to be able to get the tray down when the meals come round on the aeroplane!

I've just booked accommodation in France for late Sept / early Oct. Two rural gites, both located in vineyards ! :party0036:I'm hoping to be 4 stone lighter by then :)

Rose

We haven't booked anything yet but we're planning on going to Corfu next september (2011) which will be my first ever trip abroad as I've never wanted to try to see if I could fit in the seats of the plane without the embarrassment of being told by the airline that I need to pay for two seats.

I'm going to Turkey the end of June and would like to be in the 14stones if I can so I got 7lbs to lose in 6 weeks which as long as I don't have a stall should be no problem ;)

I want to go back to Dubai later this year but it depends on when I get my op & weight loss. I've vowed never ever to get on an aeroplane again until I lose weight!!!

Fingers crossed :cross:

I am going to France at the end of the month by Car, but I am really happy that I will be able to sit in any of the chairs they have out front of the Cafes or Bistros. I loose count of the places I have refused to go into due to the size of their seats! I love that I am going to be able to sit outside and drink decaf coffee and watch the world go by, bliss!

I'm off to LeMans, France in July for the bi-annual Classic meeting. This is similar to the 24 hour race but split into several smaller races. The cars taking part are from the 1920s to 1970s. Not so much of a holiday, more a long weekend jolly. In the past most effort has been sorting out drinks and eats, it will be interesting to see how I will cope with it this year.

Im off on Honeymoon on Sat to Turkey. A week fully inclusive in a honeymoon suite with a jacuzzi in the room :)
Only ever been on self catering holidays so this should be A-MAZ-ING!

Im off on Honeymoon on Sat to Turkey. A week fully inclusive in a honeymoon suite with a jacuzzi in the room :)
Only ever been on self catering holidays so this should be A-MAZ-ING!

That tops the lot of us LOL !! :D:D
Have a WONDERFUL time and tell us all about it when you get back (well, OK... not EVERYTHING, obviously ! :rolleyes: )

Rose

Just come back from Hurghada, 2nd year there. My band is being fitted next Monday:eek: and we plan to go back to see our Egyptian friends next Easter. Hopefully they wont recognise me!! I also plan to have my first meal on the plane, I have never been able to get the tray down and always give my meal to the rest of the family saying that I am not really that hungry, when really I was bloody starving!!:rolleyes:

Nicky

Im going to las vegas next week, spending 4 days there, getting married, then going to new york for our honeymoon.

then in september we are going to the south of france for a week for my brothers wedding

I cant wait!
.x.

Im going to Murcia on 22nd July and hope to be 18st 4lb, which might be a push as today i weigh 20st 3lb...........but hey its got to be better than last years holiday when i was 27st 10lbs and could hardly walk around .NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!

I love Majorca, we were going to go back to Moraira, near Alicante this year but as Im waiting for surgery we didnt know when it would be so didnt book. Im gutted, but I did say I didnt want to go abroad again at this weight, the flight is a nightmare as Im a wheelchair user too, seat belt extension, teeny weeny loos etc!!! Hopefully next year I will go and not have to ask for the extender belt :D x

Oh Dottychic I have been to Moriara a couple of times, it is such a beautiful place.

Im going to Murcia on 22nd July and hope to be 18st 4lb, which might be a push as today i weigh 20st 3lb...........but hey its got to be better than last years holiday when i was 27st 10lbs and could hardly walk around .NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!

You will do it, I know you will:)

Back