• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Have you ever wondered

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
What you will look like thin ?

I know how vain, I just have been wondering lately what I will look lik e( hopeing all goes to plan) thin(ner)
My opinion of myself is that I am Ok looking, I dont think I am a dog LOL but I am not Jordan either haha.

I met my hubby when I was 13 stone but also 13 years younger, I am now 18 stone 8. I am not vain honest I'm not I just wondered if being thinner meant prettier.

Is there somewhere on here you can see before and after photo's ?

Just want an idea as some people lose weight and they look like different people where as some lose weight and its like the same face on a thin body !
x
Reading the above makes me sound bloody stupid I know its more than looks, its health reasons mostly but to be honest I am healthy now but I am 33 I dont think I will be healthy staying this weight in 10 years, My downfall is no confidence because of the way I look and feel and thats as much a reason as any imo x

Up until the last five or so years I have always been slim so I can remember what I looked like....that was the hardest part for me before surgery as it just kept shooting up and up and nothing seemed to stop it which made my medical condition worse which made me gain more weight...people who had not seen me for some time would have an expression on there face....I just thank god (and the PCT) for giving me back my life....you will adapt and love the new you because not only will you be slimmer but healthier too and that no bad thing lol..xx

Thanks and well done you
Your doing Fab xxx

I don't think it is vain to think about what your new slimmer you will look like. I did but I have to say I am happier with the result than I thought I would be. Here are some before & afters of me.

Me at my biggest weight @ 315lbs or 22+stone:

Before1.jpg
Before2.jpg

About 4-6 weeks ago, @ 205lbs (ish) 14+stone

ShapedNic-1.jpg
After2.jpg

After3-1.jpg

Nic

wow pg you look great well done hun xxxxxx

Thanks Liz. I was very inspired by your before & afters. You have done amazing.

Nic;)

this is a b4 and after pic of me. click on the thumbnail.

Attachments

• B4NAFTER.jpg
    B4NAFTER.jpg
    439.7 KB · Views: 37
What great legs you have on you miss!!!

Stop saying you're vain; its perfectly natural when going through this to want to know what you'll look like. i've been overweight for 21 years and really struggle to imagine what I'll look like so I focus on how I think I'll feel instead. Good luck. Debs

nic you look 20 years younger too ... you look fab hun xxx

Thanks hun, you're sweet. What is even better is that I feel 20 years younger!!!

Nic:):):)

Wow pg and Liz fantastic xxx
I just cant wait and feel I have "wasted" 10 years of my fat life when I should have done something soo much earlier.
(dont get me wrong I dont mean wasted as I have 3 gorgeous babies)
I just mean, I will never be Young, thin, sexy and gorgeous, I am 33 next week and its a wakeup call for me I think. I have never had men fall at my feet or been whistled at, I dont even like being centre of attention BUT can imagine how fab it must be. My hubby and kids love me very much I know that and I am doing this as much for them as for me. I cant wait to show the new me off to everyone and let them be as proud to have me as a mum and wife as I am to have them.
Hope that reads better than it sounds LOL x
I will have to put some piccies on of me now, just that I dont like having my picture taken but Hey soon they will be teh last fat ones ever x

WoW Phatgirl & Liz You both Look amazing and have come a long way, You can see a real big difference and both of you look so much younger and glowing.

Thanks babe, you are also looking fantastic yourself. I do glow by the way, it saves on the power bills...hehehe. No, really I am just so happy with the new me I smile with my eyes now which makes all the difference.

Nic:p

my daughter had the only ever picture of me thin I will get it off her and post a before and after....as i before I got fat and after I did:wave_cry:

Blimey what a pair of sexy minxs you are...my god you should be so very very proud of yourselves xxx

WoW Phatgirl & Liz You both Look amazing and have come a long way, You can see a real big difference and both of you look so much younger and glowing.

thanks ! i feel so much better as well, isnt it strange how being larger makes us look older.

liz x

Wow pg and Liz fantastic xxx
I just cant wait and feel I have "wasted" 10 years of my fat life when I should have done something soo much earlier.
(dont get me wrong I dont mean wasted as I have 3 gorgeous babies)
I just mean, I will never be Young, thin, sexy and gorgeous, I am 33 next week and its a wakeup call for me I think. I have never had men fall at my feet or been whistled at, I dont even like being centre of attention BUT can imagine how fab it must be. My hubby and kids love me very much I know that and I am doing this as much for them as for me. I cant wait to show the new me off to everyone and let them be as proud to have me as a mum and wife as I am to have them.
Hope that reads better than it sounds LOL x
I will have to put some piccies on of me now, just that I dont like having my picture taken but Hey soon they will be teh last fat ones ever x

I "wasted" a good few years of my life. I turned 50 in january and I feel young, sexy and attractive so will you. I have such a vitality for life its very enpowering...xx

Back