• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Have you ever wondered

Charliegirl
Thanks x you are a star x

I agree with all of the above - you both look amazing and no it's not vain to want to look nice for yourself it's essential - keep all the good work up girls/and boys

I just cant wait and feel I have "wasted" 10 years of my fat life when I should have done something soo much earlier.
(dont get me wrong I dont mean wasted as I have 3 gorgeous babies)
I just mean, I will never be Young, thin, sexy and gorgeous, I am 33 next week and its a wakeup call for me I think. I have never had men fall at my feet or been whistled at, I dont even like being centre of attention BUT can imagine how fab it must be. My hubby and kids love me very much I know that and I am doing this as much for them as for me. I cant wait to show the new me off to everyone and let them be as proud to have me as a mum and wife as I am to have them.
Hope that reads better than it sounds LOL x

that is exactly how i feel i am 30 in 6 weeks and what you said is exactly my feelings i was 13 stone when i met my hubby and we have 2 beautiful girls but i just want to feel good about myself and for my hubby (although he is and always has been) be proud to be seen with me.

btw wow girls pg and liz you both look fab what an inspiration you both are!

Back