• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

have you had a flu or a cold since wls ?

It could always be mad cow disease :D

hey men get that as well, check ya uddderneath ;)

Mad+Cow.jpg

i have the jab due to asthma so not had a cold/flu yet and hope not to as i tend to get servere ones every few years rather then littles each year.

Liz hope your feeling a bit better, all you can do is try and keep the fluids going in and some soup when possible

thanks di. i have a lemsip here now x

Awww Liz!!!! :sick:Big hugs to you and hope you feel better tomorrow:patback:. I get my flu jab done at my gp's in october normally but missed out this time due to being in hospital with my asthma and a chest in fection that lasted 5 weeks. By the time I was better the gp's surgery had run out of the jabs lol. So NO I've not had a cold or flu since my op and NO I don't bloody want one either. Take care and get your Paul to rub some vicks vapour on your chest;):flowers:

;)nooooo gaynor he will think his lucks in

Sorry your feeling crapola Liz, :sick:

Hope it passes real soon. Cant give much advice other than whats been said already really. Ask your GP about the flu jab early autumn see what they say. I usually have mine in September. although having said that, the last one took longer for them to develop and was late october/november.

Buttercup cough syrup is my cough tipple of choice (yum).

:eek: Sarah...hope you recover from the mrsa real soon. I would get a second opinion about your weeping wounds If I was you.

Take care

goodmorning all, feeling a bit better today not coughing so much like an old boiler, the suns shining here so looks to be a better day today for me x

Back