• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Haven't seen myself since my op

Lisa-Em

image-733671806.jpg

I'm nearly 6 weeks post-op and the blurry pic was taken yesterday. I have avoided mirrors for so many years that I got a real (pleasant) shock when I saw this!

Lincs Lass

Wow, even with it being blurred you can still see a difference xx

happykai

You're doing well!

muhsi1

Stunning, you must be over the moon, cant wait to have mine!
How was the surgery, how soon did you return to your normal activities?

Nicnac_

View attachment 10196

I'm nearly 6 weeks post-op and the blurry pic was taken yesterday. I have avoided mirrors for so many years that I got a real (pleasant) shock when I saw this!

Amazing, well done!

I don't avoid mirrors as such but any pictures taken of me always have to be head shots only lol! Who am I trying to kid that if I don't photo rest of me it's not there lol?

My op in few weeks - planning on doing a full body picture :cry: least to compare!

Lisa-Em

Stunning, you must be over the moon, cant wait to have mine!
How was the surgery, how soon did you return to your normal activities?

Thank you!
The surgery was problem free, with no pain other than wind. Walking and sipping hot water shifted that pretty quickly though. I was back to work, teaching, 2 weeks after the op. Apart from some tirednessI felt like I hadn't had anything done!

kirstyjade

That is an absolutly amazing difference in 6 weeks I'm gobsmacked!!! Can I ask what your starting weight was and what your are now?
And Well done Hun you look fantastic :)

Lisa-Em

That is an absolutly amazing difference in 6 weeks I'm gobsmacked!!! Can I ask what your starting weight was and what your are now?
And Well done Hun you look fantastic :)

Thank you! My starting weight July last year was 20 stone 6lb, but that was down from 20.11. On the day of my op I was 19 stone exactly and I'm now 16.10.

caraline

WoW You looking fab hun, well done on loosing so much xxx

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Wow :) Well done on your fantastic loss hun but you do yourself no justice with the blurry piccie. Be bold & proud of your success :D xx

Lisa-Em

This is a non-blurry pic, there's about 3 months between pictures. Some weeks I stall, others I drop rapidly but I can safely say my sleeve is the best thing I've ever done for myself.

image-924713478.jpg

SleeveGirl

Wow look at you gorgeous girlie :) x

Salliebeth

Well done - u look fantastic!!! Well done!!! Very inspirational for a pre op sleeved (I'm due to have my sleeve on 3rd jan- was cancelled on 25th nov :-(.