• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having my band tomorrow!!

I've been wondering around the house but it's really sore!

Just waiting for pain killers to kick in now! When did you have yours??

Xx

A million times better!!!!

My stomach hurts when I lean or stretch but the dreaded gas is gone!!

That was by far the worst of it!!

Xx

How many days off work do u think I'll need? It's a big concern of mine. I just work in an office so sat down most of the day but can get up and walk around whenever I want.
Did your op go ok? How did u feel for the first few days? Xx

Glad everything went well and the wind pain has gone!

Generally they say you can return to work after 2 weeks x x

I've been off for a week and I'm due back Sunday but I don't feel well enough.

I work in an office where I sit down and can walk around but I do get very tired easily,I went to bed at 8 last night,so I think I am going to take another week off,they did advise two weeks so I was pushing myself too much I think!

The first few days were ok,I was in pain,mostly with my shoulder and the gas.but after 48 hours it all starts to wear off! I did a lot of walking the day after which helped a lot to shift the gas.

I've been painting this week so I am feeling a lot better but I do think I've been pushing myself too hard as I'm just desperate to get back to normal!!!

Xx

You will be exhausted. I ended up with nearly three weeks off. I just could not stop sleeping. But. Had a Gyn procedure at the same time as my band and had a wee complication during surgery which resulted in a bit of a repair to my liver so was a wee hit more involved. If you can take some extra days I would xx

I'm hoping no more than 7 days however we will see ow my body reacts. Iv heard some people have been fine and others needing longer to recover. Iv had minor surgery before and only had 2 days off work, maybe this one will be the same. Hope everyone is doing great on their journey! X

Hi,

Less than 24 hours till I have my band fitted!! Eeeeeekkkkk!

I'm nervously exited!! I've lost 18lb on my pre op diet so I'm hoping my liver is tiny!!!!

I'm feeling quite worried that something will go wrong or it will be cancelled I'm a bit of a pessimist!!

I've got one of my children off sick today which is bad timing because it looks like he will be coming to the hospital with us tomorrow!

I'm gonna pack my bag today and leave my husband a to do list!!!

Watch this space!!

Becky xx
Good luck for your surgery! Hope your little one feels better soon! X

Back