• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Heartlands hospital support thread

kate im severely shocked that they are asking you to do the liver diet for upto 2 months!!!

im sure if you could do this for so long you wouldnt need the surgery in the first place!!!!

i hope your time comes soon.....and the same to you miss fuffs xxx

kate im severely shocked that they are asking you to do the liver diet for upto 2 months!!!

im sure if you could do this for so long you wouldnt need the surgery in the first place!!!!

i hope your time comes soon.....and the same to you miss fuffs xxx
that was their original thoughts, but they have since come back with an extra 500 cals per day, now i dont know about the rest of the peeps on here, but if i consumed an extra 3500 cals a week after 5 weeks of 800 cals a day, i would pile it back on, so the plan is, continue with 800 cals and have a small treat when i feel like it. Lat night i had a slice of toast for supper! and tonight i may have a glass of wine. but then again i may not!! we are lucky at the heartlands ( despite the fact the surgeons jump ship!!) the pre-op is choice based and i am doing 1 x slimfast and 600 cals so not as bad as the milk and yoghurt diet which i would hate as i am lactose intolerant. i see soeone has had an appointment booked for monday and am confident it will be 'business as usual soon'

Thanks Pandora xxx you are right. I really wonder what made him jump. We may never know x

I am under Walsall and my consultant, Mr Mirza, trained under Mr Kumar. I had an appointment with him today and he did now know he had left and was in shock when I told him - they worked together for 5 years.

Hope things get sorted soon for all of you.

tranquil x

tranquil_butterfly said:
I am under Walsall and my consultant, Mr Mirza, trained under Mr Kumar. I had an appointment with him today and he did now know he had left and was in shock when I told him - they worked together for 5 years.

Hope things get sorted soon for all of you.

tranquil x

It seems he gave no indication at all that he was off. He must have had serious reasons for needing to be off ASAP :(

Magsy said:
Heres hoping that it all gets sorted soon and you all get your opps. Well done fluffs once again you show your lovely caring nature xx

Thank you Magsy. You have a beautiful spirit :) xxx

I feel so much for those who have been cancelled. It has cancelled out my own grievances. My time will come. In the meantime it's keeping up the spirits of those of the more unfortunate people that counts. I actually feel rotten for complaining now. But it was before all this kicked off. So I have to push aside my guilt complex (which has always been the bane of my life lol) x

Anyone got any Heartlands updates?

Anyone got any Heartlands updates?

Hi Sophie. No updates yet. Kate and MrsFarm are still waiting for their rescheduled dates. Kate was cancelled 20 hours before op.
No news available at support group. I won a slow cooker recipe book!

Call me if you need a lift to the next one.

FuturePerfect said:
Hi Sophie. No updates yet. Kate and MrsFarm are still waiting for their rescheduled dates. Kate was cancelled 20 hours before op.
No news available at support group. I won a slow cooker recipe book!

Call me if you need a lift to the next one.

Thanks Cathi. You are a star on all counts. Feel so sorry for all who are still waiting. It's such a shame it's thrown everything put by so much :( poor people xxx

Back