• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Support Groups - Face to face

sharpj6

Hi All,

I have been following various facebook pages and am 95% sure that I am going to have Sleeve surgery. Does anyone know of any face to face support groups that I could go to in the Leeds/Bradford or Halifax area to speak to people who have already gone through this face to face please?

I have tried every diet going from Lighter life, Cambridge, Slimming World, Weight Watchers but none work long term I have very little will power and my downfall is sugary snacks.

I have no current health problems but want to keep it this way and also want to start living more rather than stressing over my weight.

Hi All,

I have been following various facebook pages and am 95% sure that I am going to have Sleeve surgery. Does anyone know of any face to face support groups that I could go to in the Leeds/Bradford or Halifax area to speak to people who have already gone through this face to face please?

I have tried every diet going from Lighter life, Cambridge, Slimming World, Weight Watchers but none work long term I have very little will power and my downfall is sugary snacks.

I have no current health problems but want to keep it this way and also want to start living more rather than stressing over my weight.
Hi and welcome to the the site. Not sure about any groups in that area. Are you planning on going NHS or private? I would highly recommend reading 'Living with Bariatric surgery' by Denise Ratcliffe as well as reading through some diaries on here (although to access the most recent ones you need to have over 100 posts to access the bronze section).

Back