• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello again

Grace

HI everyone. My name's Charis, I'm from Harrogate in North Yorkshire.

I think I originally introduced myself sometime last year, but life gets busy and the possibility of ever being accepted for surgery seemed so remote that I found it best not to frequent this site as I didn't want to get 'obsessive'!

However, the date has finally been set; I have my gastric by-pass 10th August in Sunderland, and all of a sudden this feels real!
So I thought I'd better get myself mentally prepared by coming on the forum!

so hello all!

Hi and congratrulations on getting your date, it may have taken a long time but I bet its going to be worth the wait :D x

hi Charis

just wanted to say welcome and good luck with your op in August x

Hi Jaqui and Eyore. Thanks for the welcome> I'm excited, nervous and terrified in equal quantities I think! I have to lose a couple of kg pre-op that I (inadvertently gained (ooopps how did that happen!) so am VERY motivated and focused at the moment....in fact my obsessive tendencies are coming in quite handy! LOL

Hi Charis and welcome :)

It's a good thing to be focused if you need to drop a few lbs before your surgery, this is where being obsessive comes in handy i guess :)

You've come back to a good place to do all your research before your op! I found it invaluable :)

Good luck with your op, am looking forward to learning lots more about you and your journey x

Back