• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello All.

DEANO76

Hello to all,

My names Dean and im from Kent.

I am on the forth week of the soup preop diet. Im going in on Tue 24th for a gastric sleeve at UCHL. My surgeon is Marco Adamo.

Starting to get excited now. Only problem i have at the moment other than being hungry and physically week is that i only sleep for about 2 hours a night now where my brain wont switch off. So far i have lost around 25kg on the preop diet.

welcome deano, and good luck :) xxx

Hi Dean welcome to the forum... the pre-op diet is pretty toug but you will get through it hun... keep us updated xxx

Hiya and welcome, its really tough the pre op but u will get there, thats a fab loss already well done xx

Welcome hun and Good Luck keep us informed xx

:welcome:

Welcome to a wonderful family xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Dean,

I am a fello SELkent person. Based in Woolwich but having my op (sleeve) at the Whittington Hospital in north London in a few weeks. I don't have a specific date yet but was told it should be within 8 weeks (eeek!).

Good luck with your op at UCH !!!

Welcome Dean and good luck don't worry the pre-op diet is hard for all of us it passes quickly though.

Welcome Dean ,

Well I am on third day of pre op diet , and having gastric sleeve on the 30th Jan ,
I am doing the low carb diet , and felt unwell today but been told this can happen

All the best with your journey
Tracey x

Hello and welcome everyone here is amazing and will encourage you 100% be as open and honest as u want everyone will support you! Wow well done! what a loss on the pre op!! And good luck, keep posting hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Hello Hun welcome good luck wiv ur pre op n op n wow well dun on ur weight loss so far ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi and welcome

Welcome Dean; I'm also a sleever but I am constantly stunned at how much people can lose on the pre op...25 KILOS???? That's like four stone!!!!!!!!! How on earth can that happen? Wow!! I lost 7lbs on my pre op!

Good luck with it all.

Prob due to the fact that i weighed almost 39 stone before i started the pre-op diet and how little im eating.

I am supposed to be having 4 weightwatchers soups, 4 yogurts and half a pint of milk. but all i have been having is 2 tins of soup and maybe 3 yogurts and a couple of coffees, prob less than 600 calories a day + exercise. Its hard work but it is worth it. I worked it out the other day i only had 340 calories in a day. At the worst case scenario i wont have had 50400 calories i should have had for a normal man :D

Hi there

Back