• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello All.

Hi Dean. I'm having my Op on 24th too although I see yours is a sleeve and mine is a RNY Will you convert to a RNY later? I read they use sleeve then convert with some BMI's either way I wish you all the luck in the world but Im not sure youll need it as losing the 24k is down to hard work from you not luck- but good luck anywa.

Hello to all,

My names Dean and im from Kent.

I am on the forth week of the soup preop diet. Im going in on Tue 24th for a gastric sleeve at UCHL. My surgeon is Marco Adamo.

Starting to get excited now. Only problem i have at the moment other than being hungry and physically week is that i only sleep for about 2 hours a night now where my brain wont switch off. So far i have lost around 25kg on the preop diet.

Hi Dean, I had my sleeve done with Marco Adamo at UCH on the 29th Nov.
You will be fine mate!
You've lost a LOT of weight so far well done!!
I'm here if you need a chat.

Cathy x

Hi I've just had my op on Tuesday and I had adamo as my surgeon and he's brilliant so don't worry you'll be fine uchl are lovely

Hello and welcome from me too. Your weight loss up to now is fantastic!! Well done.

Good luck with your op xx

Hi

I am trying to get put onto Dr Adamo's list as i am currently on the list at kings but the waiting time is 18 months. How long have you been on the list with Mr Adamo?

Thanks

Hi

What hospital did you have your surgery at and how long was you on the waiting list? I am on the list @ Kings and i want to move to Mr Adamo @ UCH but i only want to move if the list is shorter.

Thanks

Back