• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello everyone

chinadoll22275

Hello everyone!! My gastric bypass surgery is Nov.28,2011 I'm getting ready to start my optifast diet on Nov.13. Any advise for a newbie

PhilT

My advice is USE this site and ASK ASK ASK they are all brill on here
Good luck and follow your Surgery Teams advice
I FOUND THE WHOLE THING TRULY LIFE SAVING

mariew

Hi China doll and welcome.
My op is 19th Nov and I started my pre op today. I only had notification of my date 3 days ago so still walking on air with my head in the clouds.
It's normal to be a bit anxious, I am too. But if someone said you I could have my op tomorrow I would. For me it's the end of a two year wait, plus 2 years dithering about putting off requesting a referral.
Be happy and look forward to your new life.
Hugs
Marie x

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
Hi & welcome Chinadoll :) I had my op at 6 days notice so had very little time to panic but do understand how you feel ... I recommend just trying to relax ... it is such a short time out of a long happy, healthy, slimmer life , good luck sugar xxx :D

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
hey china, welcome and good luck :) xxx

FuturePerfect

Finally in love with life
Welcome ChinaDoll. You probably see what a great site this is, just by reading some of the back-posts, but if a quick search doesn't answer any particular question you have, ask away, and the lovely people on here will be right back at you with answers. Mind you, be warned - some use iphones with predictive spelling so sometimes need a little interpretation!!