• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello everyone!!

Toyin

Hi Guys,
I'm new here, this is actually my first post though I've been reading lots of postings which made my mind up to go ahead and book this surgery I've been contemplating for ages now. Finally my date is the 18th of January for a gastric sleeve. I am both apprehensive and excited, I do worry though and hope I don't encounter any problems while being operated. I've had 4c-sections but the dr assured me they won't be touching anywhere around my previous operations.
Another worry I have is, I hope I don't put the weight back on after a while. I currently weigh 97kg with a BMI of around 39.

hi welcome and good luck with your journey

Welcome and all the best. We are both January surgeries. Similar start BMI too !
There's a 'January surgery Date' thread. Please join in so us new year peeps can support each other ;-))

Hi and welcome x

Hi and welcome Toyin :)

Hiya, welcome to the forum.

If you have any questions just shout :)

Hi Toyin, I had a sleeve 6 weeks ago with a similar BMI to your's. Wishing you all the very best of luck xxx

Hi Toyin, I'll be getting sleeved a few days before you on the 14th, scary but exciting times eh! All the very best with your journey x

Back