• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie from Cannock

BecksDaykin

Hi

I'm Becks from Cannock x I'm a mum of 4..2 older children who have flown the nest and 2 younger children.

I was recommended this group by Ryan, who I met in the waiting room at Walsall Manor this afternoon :)
After what seemed like an eternity..well actually just over an hour past appointment time, I was given the news I've been waiting for.
17th October I go in for my gastric band, it is the start of new beginnings for me! So excited :)

Looking forward to getting to know u x

hey becks, welcome to the site, there are some wonderful, friendly and very helpful people here! Good luck with your journey :) xxx

Hi Becks, That is great news for you ... :):) you will get all the advise & support you need on here. We are very friendly & rarely bite (well only food) lol xx

Good news for the start of a journey to your new life xxx

Hi Becks and welcome. Did Ryan mention the walsall support group to you? Youd be very welcome - we meet next Monday

Thx :) excited doesn't really come close! I've battled for 20 years with my weight and now I'm saying the final farewell!! Can't really believe it..keep having to pinch myself!

Hi Becks and :welcome2:
I am looking forward to watching your journey

So you have meet my lovely friend Ryan :D he is such a darling lol

lamornamiss said:
Hi Becks and :welcome2:
I am looking forward to watching your journey

So you have meet my lovely friend Ryan :D he is such a darling lol

He is lovely :) and so glad he got his date yesterday too! We all had a bit of a flap when a lady came out who had been declined! Was due to her uncontrolled asthma but didn't stop us worrying lol we were all joking saying it was like the Xfactor!

welcome and congrats for your date. I am having a gastric band on the 13th! so we can have the journey together.

miserable said:
welcome and congrats for your date. I am having a gastric band on the 13th! so we can have the journey together.

Ty xx

Looking forward to getting to know u all x where are u having ur band?

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back