• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

newbie walsall manor

Sent both. Hope you've got them. May be in junk/spam! X

Sent both. Hope you've got them. May be in junk/spam! X

Hiya debs sorry ain't replied in middle of a family emergency at the moment ain't had chance to come on here. I have got them gna av a read of them soon as I can. Thanks for sending to me. How u feeling now what foods u managing and what's u weight loss. 10 days post op now ain't it xx

Hiya debs sorry ain't replied in middle of a family emergency at the moment ain't had chance to come on here. I have got them gna av a read of them soon as I can. Thanks for sending to me. How u feeling now what foods u managing and what's u weight loss. 10 days post op now ain't it xx

I am sorry to hear you have an emergency within the family - hope it's ok soon.

All fine with me. Day 10 yesterday. Energy and pain wise all is normal. Feeling fab. No ongoing post op issue. I've almost forgotten I've even had it done! Drinking without a struggle. Meds ok. Energy good etx.

Now allowed to drive (since day 6) and Dr said I was well enough for light duties so so sick note. I am very lucky. I am good.

Take care and catch up with you later :)

I am sorry to hear you have an emergency within the family - hope it's ok soon.

All fine with me. Day 10 yesterday. Energy and pain wise all is normal. Feeling fab. No ongoing post op issue. I've almost forgotten I've even had it done! Drinking without a struggle. Meds ok. Energy good etx.

Now allowed to drive (since day 6) and Dr said I was well enough for light duties so so sick note. I am very lucky. I am good.

Take care and catch up with you later :)

That's great to hear debs glad your doing so well.
When are u back at hospital for post op checks. What kind of food/drink are you managing at the min.

Kirsty x

It's 3 weeks today since I had the sleeve at Walsall. I am back there 2nd Sept for my post op check up 13 weeks post op on that day.

As Walsall set 4 weeks on liquids my food is shakes - protein shake, slim fast or upbeat. Soups and water or squash or milk. I gave half water half fruit juice also. No food yet.

I can drink 2-3 litres a day and a mug of milky coffee is now fine. Next week I can start purée. I know other teams start puréed food much sooner but got to follow own teams rules I guess.

X

It's 3 weeks today since I had the sleeve at Walsall. I am back there 2nd Sept for my post op check up 13 weeks post op on that day.

As Walsall set 4 weeks on liquids my food is shakes - protein shake, slim fast or upbeat. Soups and water or squash or milk. I gave half water half fruit juice also. No food yet.

I can drink 2-3 litres a day and a mug of milky coffee is now fine. Next week I can start purée. I know other teams start puréed food much sooner but got to follow own teams rules I guess.

X

Thanks for sharing debs sounds like your doing great. Iv missed the forum feel out of the look lol. Still caring for my sister atm along with other things hope to get back into the loop soon

Keep up the gd work and I will keep reading your diary for your progress

Kirsty x

Hi Kirsty

How's you Hun?

Really missed talking to you. Hope you're ok xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hello chick I'm back feel so out of the loop got lots of reading to do so I'm upto date with everyone's progress. Still been spending a lot of time with my sister but need to start making time for myself as well.

Kirsty xx

Hello chick I'm back feel so out of the loop got lots of reading to do so I'm upto date with everyone's progress. Still been spending a lot of time with my sister but need to start making time for myself as well. Kirsty xx

So pleased that you're back!! It's been quiet without you!!

Glad your sis is ok and that you're taking time for yourself,

Speak soon babe x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hello chick I'm back feel so out of the loop got lots of reading to do so I'm upto date with everyone's progress. Still been spending a lot of time with my sister but need to start making time for myself as well. Kirsty xx

You OK Kirsty? How's progress at Walsall going now? Hope this finds you and your sister well x

You OK Kirsty? How's progress at Walsall going now? Hope this finds you and your sister well x

Hey debs I'm gd thanks been reading your diary a lot. I had a gd few weeks where I didn't have time for the forum and really missed it lol

My sister is doing ok hoping she is fully discharged from hospital next week.

I'm still waiting for my first appointment to come around at manor it the 25th September so not too far away.

I go on holiday Saturday for a week in France with hubby and our 3 kids and I can't wait for the break been a tough year so far.

I'm hoping that once I get my first appointment with the team out the way where I see, nurse, dietician, surgeon and someone else who iv forgot lol that will get my surgery in 6-9 months. My gp seems to think it may b sooner than that but I don't wanna be too optimistic.

Can't wait to be on the losers bench save me a seat.

Kirsty xx

Hey debs I'm gd thanks been reading your diary a lot. I had a gd few weeks where I didn't have time for the forum and really missed it lol My sister is doing ok hoping she is fully discharged from hospital next week. I'm still waiting for my first appointment to come around at manor it the 25th September so not too far away. I go on holiday Saturday for a week in France with hubby and our 3 kids and I can't wait for the break been a tough year so far. I'm hoping that once I get my first appointment with the team out the way where I see, nurse, dietician, surgeon and someone else who iv forgot lol that will get my surgery in 6-9 months. My gp seems to think it may b sooner than that but I don't wanna be too optimistic. Can't wait to be on the losers bench save me a seat. Kirsty xx

I have a seat with a cushion for you - so your boney bum won't hurt!

Have a great time in France and make the most of it.

It's weird really - on reflection, each stage I was at seemed to drag but as soon as I was in the next stage it was super absorbing and the angst of the prior stage really did fade away.

Tier 3 was forever and yet now I am thankful of those 2 years of prep.

I think our minds have a way of ensuring we live in the current and don't dwell to heavily in the past.

September will soon be here!

Hugs x

Hey debs I'm gd thanks been reading your diary a lot. I had a gd few weeks where I didn't have time for the forum and really missed it lol

My sister is doing ok hoping she is fully discharged from hospital next week.

I'm still waiting for my first appointment to come around at manor it the 25th September so not too far away.

I go on holiday Saturday for a week in France with hubby and our 3 kids and I can't wait for the break been a tough year so far.

I'm hoping that once I get my first appointment with the team out the way where I see, nurse, dietician, surgeon and someone else who iv forgot lol that will get my surgery in 6-9 months. My gp seems to think it may b sooner than that but I don't wanna be too optimistic.

Can't wait to be on the losers bench save me a seat.

Kirsty xx
Hi kirsty i have saw your post today abd wondering how things have hone after your september appointment?

Back