• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New & nervous!!

Good luck Steph! Use all the tools you can find to get your info. There are wonderful welcoming people here willing to listen to anything!

Shallon

Hi there everyone! Merry Christmas!!

Not too long until my appointments with Mr. Ammori, and I have another reason to be super excited....... Yesterday my boyfriend Matt proposed!!!! :)

He's the best and loves me no matter what but I can't wait until Summer 2012 when I'll hopefully be my ideal weight and be walking down the aisle!!

Just thought I'd share my news - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Xxxx

Attachments

• image-641260783.jpg
    image-641260783.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 35
massive congrats..woop woop.. you will look a gorgous bride!

Hiya
Welcome to this fab site. And congratulations on your engagment.
Ask away if you have any questions there is normally someone around to answer.
Good luck with your surgery I hope all goes well. It is the best thing that I have ever done.

Jo
xx

Congratulations on your engagement.

Welcome to wls and congrats on both counts. I too went private and it is the best thing I have ever spent my money on . . just wish I had done it years ago. I have not told many people and manage quite well e.g. Lunch today by a. not taking much saying I am trying to be good (I am!) and b. by pushing it round my plate, eating a bit and then disguising how much I leave!!! No one at all questioned how much I had. Alcohol is more of a problem to me as I was quite a big drinker (not in a bad way but socially known for having a fair few!!) Now I just explain that my excess weight was much to do with the amount of alcohol I consumed so now I am limiting myself to one or two only. Again, no one has even really commented except to say that I am obviously doing something right now as the weight has dropped off! Feel a little bit of a fraud but a few real friends know but would not tell some as I know that word would buzz round!

It is, in no way an 'easy way out' but I can honestly say I have found it easier dealing with my bypass than saying no to food and drink . . so I suppose it is all a matter of opinion!

Anyway sorry for rambling . . do ask questions if you need to. xx

Very well done Steph... thinking of you and sending love and hugs xxx

Back