• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello again

incasmum

Hi All,
I used to think I was a patient person until I started this journey! After waiting impatiently for 8 months for a place on the weight management programme in my area, im finally on it. Ive done 6 weeks so far and have lost 2st 6lbs so far.

Im booked in to see their doctor on 7th Jan and if ive kept it up ive been assured that I will be recommended for surgery. I know that then means another wait whilst funding is approved etc but its a start!

Im asking santa for some patience for christmas...this process tries the patience of a saint, never mind me. Having this site to read in the meantime is a saviour.

Well done on what you've achieved so far - unfortunately the whole thing can take a lot of patience, just as post surgery that the losses and work can too!

Hang in there :)

Well done so far, do you have to do 12 weeks before you see the dr again or less? I've seen consultant (wakefield area) and the 12 week weight management course I'm waiting for doesn't start till mid Feb and then I go back to consultant and he will apply for funding. The process is sooo long! Congrats on your weight loss x

Back