• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello ..

LeicesterDucky

Hello all,

My name is Ann, and I am six years post op.. I am trying very hard to get myself back on track after a regain of nearly 3 stone :mad:

I hope to get to know you all gradually, and gain some much needed support and a kick up the rear (I really need it lol) ..

Ann x

Hi Ann,

:welcome:. I admire your honesty and bravery in your post.

Would you be willing to share more details of your journey from referral to where you are at at the present moment in time?

I am sure you will find lots of support here.

I look forward to reading and helping, if I can. (((HUGS)))

Hi Ann and welcome.

Like brunetteandred, I would love to hear more about your journey. It is a privelege to have you with us. Long term bypassers are a rarity round these parts!

I used to run a pub in Leicestershire until 2007. Not far from Market Harborough. Whereabouts are you from?

Hi Ann and welcome.

Like brunetteandred, I would love to hear more about your journey. It is a privelege to have you with us. Long term bypassers are a rarity round these parts!

I used to run a pub in Leicestershire until 2007. Not far from Market Harborough. Whereabouts are you from?

I live not too far from Market Harborough .. nearer to Lutterworth ... some lovely pubs around here!

Thanks for the welcome, I will share some of my story with you all over the coming weeks .. I have lots to share .. I also used to coordinate a support group in Sussex where we used to live, moved up here three years ago, and have regained in that time .. hence the importance for good ongoing support ... I am sure the lack of support both from medical sources and friendships with like minded people at groups has not helped me at all .. Hence I went to a support group yesterday in the west mids, and will be going back reguarly now ...

Ann x:)

Hi Ann,

:welcome:. I admire your honesty and bravery in your post.

Would you be willing to share more details of your journey from referral to where you are at at the present moment in time?

I am sure you will find lots of support here.

I look forward to reading and helping, if I can. (((HUGS)))

Thanks for the welcome, I will share in time, still trying to get my head around the forum lol .. :confused:

Ann x

Hi Ann and welcome.

Wow I didnt know that Sam! no reason why I would I suppose but Im from South Leicestershire too.

Hi Ann, hope you are well - lovely to see you on here :D

Hiya Ann,

Always here for support misses............ you will achieve it...............

HI Ann. Wow, you're the second long-term WLS person we've had join us this week! Welcome to the forum, its great to have you here. I look forward to learning from your experience and I hope to be able to be of help to you too.

HI Ann. Wow, you're the second long-term WLS person we've had join us this week! Welcome to the forum, its great to have you here. I look forward to learning from your experience and I hope to be able to be of help to you too.

Thanks for the welcome x

Hey Mixy,

Is that an open invitation......... ooooh sounds gooooooood xxxx

Hi Annie welcome its good to know how we will get on long term, its not as easy as we think im sure we all have a blip but you are strong enough to overcome it x

Back