• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Permmission to come aboard...

Fairysteps

Good afternoon from sunny Melksham :) i have over the last 2yrs been trying to get a gastric band. Both doctors i asked said i should try other methods. Then after going up and down like a yoyo !! I again went to another doc and hay presto he said he'd put my name forward :D
I will hopefully hear something by 6th September. I have been looking at soooo many sites and internet pages. And have landed here, thank you Ann-Marie for pointing me in the right direction.
I am turning 50 in march :eek: i have been married now for 27yrs and have 5 boys. So you can imagine the state they have left my body in lol
Now its time for me ;) i WILL get my surgery, i WILL be thin again...

Looking forward to finding the real me again :break_diet:

Hi and welcome on board!

I had a band over 3 years ago and I'm happily maintaining.

I hope you get some good news soon x

Welcome Fairysteps! This is your time! I was banded last week, happy to share experiences and information. I have a diary in the WLS diary section called Big Bird that outlines progress and surprises to date. THis is a great site. Tracey xxx

Welcome, I've only just joined too, and have my band op on the 23rd of this month :) hoping you get the news that you're waiting for!

Many thanks for your wonderful welcome.
So good to read all the success story's :) gives me the boost I've been needing today x

Hi and welcome to the site.
It really helps coming on here, reading and asking questions, gets you through the tough times.

Kim

Hi Fairysteps and welcome, :wave I had my GB fitted 2 weeks ago tomorrow, I too was 50 in April! I was determined to be fab and fit at fifty, I didn't manage it for my actual birthday:cry: but, so long as I achieve this before I'm 51, then, I will still have fulfilled my dream!!!:D I too am writing a diary 'on the bandwagon' I find it really helps to write everything down ........particularly my bad days, and you just get so much fantastic support from everyone here

You are all too kind. Thank you for your well wishes x

Back